Springvale Summons 2019 what did you get?

Had 5 epic hero tokens and got nothing. Was really only hoping for Anzogh. No luck this time.

Used 10 tokens I had saved, no rabbits or hotm. Then I cried.

13 tokensā€¦only squire rabbit :confused:

1 Like

5 tokens:

• Bane
  • Brienne
  • Kailani
  • Balthazar
  • Horghall

Horghall being the only note-able one I got. I know heā€™s not the greatest 5 star but Iā€™m happy nonetheless, I consider this a success :slight_smile: And I can make him workā€¦ maybe in my future 5 star defense team Iā€™ll have him flank a Mitsuko tank, even though heā€™s slow I think it could work:

Red Hood | Khiona | Mitsuko | Horghall | some blue sniper I hope

Iā€™m also glad for the duplicate Bane and Balthazar tbh, theyā€™ll be useful in future rare raid tournaments, and theyā€™re also good in rare tier event quests. Although I wouldā€™ve also liked the Squire Wabbit for the same reason :smiley: thereā€™s still time though.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used 4 tokens so far and got Jack and three 3 :star:

2 Likes

First Jacky O, two more Wu, first Gormek, three more Scarletts, dupes of Cyprian, Boril and Sabina plus a few rares. Not that bad using 18 tokens. Sadly no HotM, which I was hoping for.

2 Likes

14 EHT

Lepus
Magni
Melendor
Tiburtus
Chao

rest 3*

6 Likes

2 tokens = 2 rabbits (3 & 4*)

2 Likes

10 EHT

Hu Tao (duplicate)
Colen (duplicate)
Jack Oā€™Hare on 10th pullā€¦ :rabbit:

No Squire Wabbit :cry:

Of all the rabbitsā€¦ I want the 3*ā€¦

1 Like

I had 2 tokens saved and got Bane and Sonya dupes but then I got another token from my Titan chest this morning so went back and used that- Master Lupus hopped out!! Wooohoooo!!! The only non tc20 4* or better heroes I had were Triton and Hatter so Iā€™m extatic right now! Got a cape from the Titan itself and an orb from mystic vision too, not to mention some emblems from the Titan chest so quite a morning. I should go buy a lotto ticket.

4 Likes

16 EHT, didnā€™t pull :laughing:

Red 3* rabbit not as good as Namahage, already have 3x Namahage at 3/50

Green 4* rabbit wouldnā€™t be bad, but no need for another AoE hero in green :roll_eyes:

Blue 5* rabbit would be quite okay, but the chance to get him is too tiny and other event 5* heroes (Yunan, Rana, X-mas 5*s, even Victor) are considerably better I think

I rather wait for the Sand Empire and have 20+ tries there. Also, there might be a 5* Wu Kong HoTM in June :wink: (depending on what Ranvirā€™s final version is going to look like)

Had 17 tokens to pullā€¦first one Melandorā€¦second one MasterLepusā€¦over for me , saved 15 tokens for another time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 EHT and got Sonja and Chao and 3* star heroes. Iā€™m happy with Chao, heā€™s the yellow 4 star I wanted to have. Sadly no bunnies, but I think I will save the other 3 EHT for Sand Empire

1 Like

Iā€™m not super excited about the Bunnies, but Iā€™ve had 32 EHTs staring at me since Christmas, so in a weak moment I broke down today and decided to do 5 pulls hoping maybe Iā€™d get lucky. (1) Squire, (2) Jack, (3) Friar Tuck, (4) Squire, (5) Kailani. So nothing crazy great, and no HOTM, but 3 event heroes out of 5 is pretty unexpected.

Iā€™m still not sure I love their specials, but they hit like a tank. Maybe these Squires will be a good fit with Gunnar and Jack could fit into a green stack with Evelyn if I can keep him alive that long.

2 Likes

Did one pull with an eht. Tyrum which was fed to Panther since I already had two or three. Donā€™t remember.

Used 22 of my tokens

• Squire Wabbit (x2)
  • Jack Oā€™Hare
  • Master Lepus (x2)

Yeah, I got two Lepus before I even got one Jackā€¦ lol
Thankfully, now I can save all of my remaining (7) EHT, and the rest of the tokens I acquire, for the summer event :blush:

6 Likes

DAWA! , ill have to use that more often :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good positive attitude :smiley:

Lucky getting panther :smile:

1 Like

2x pullā€¦
Grimm (new, exitedā€¦ well, so Ramming Pulverizer is completed)
Wu Kong (new, exited!)

No Sessional hero, but not bad.