Springvale? Spingvale? Bueller? Bueller?

So it’s March 27th and I was expecting Springvale to be launched as it says on the Wiki (Calendar | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom). Instead looks like SG has launched the Raid tournaments, which are cool…but I’m thinking that those estimating the date for Springvale didn’t take into account that Easter is 3 weeks later than last year. I believe the folks that guessed that Springvale would start today just looked at last year. However, 2018 Easter was on April 1st. In 2019 Easter will be on April 21st. My only guess is that it will be postponed until after Guardians of Teltoc April 11-14th. Maybe the April 17th/18th through the end of April? Thoughts? Anyone know for sure…I have too many EHT that are burning a hole in my pocket.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is there any information what will be the next events for March 2019? Will the next Challenge Event be Grimforest? And will there be the same bunny heroes as last years Springvale event? When will Springvale start? Will it be at the same time as Atlantis?