Springvale or Atlantis?

I have several gems to spend. I will be happy for Atlantis 5* (I got most Atlantis 3* and 4*). Tarlak is featured this month, and I’ll be happy for a chance having him. I’m also happy for the chance to get Malosi (yellow is my weakest color).

On the other hand, Springvale: I have no rabbits, and there are a couple of more interesting rabbits.

Where would you invest?

last option: wait and spend on Atlantis next month.

WDYT?

I’m saving all my gems for Atlantis Rises in May. Gravemaker will be featured and the May HoTM is a purple GM

13 Likes

The rabbits all have downsides so unless you are going to pair a particular rabbit with one of the very few heroes who can negate his downside I’d think Atlantis is the best option.

3 Likes

Use couple of token and some gems at Springvale to get Lady Woolerton, and save the rest for Atlantis May.

4 Likes

I am leaning ever so slightly toward AR. I have the three old rabbits, but only regularly use Master Lepus. The Squire Rabbit and Jack O’Hare spend a lot of time on the bench. Part of the reason is for the reason @GrootBeard points out, the downside to the Springvale heroes’ special skills.

If you have a deep roster and are looking to enhance your options in specific scenarios (tourneys, for example) then Springvale may be a good option. I have many of the Atlantis heroes that most folks want (I also have Mok-Arr) so I get that the new heroes of Springvale have an appeal. If you are more patient than I am (and it is inconceivable that you are more impatient than I) you might do as @stever540 says and wait for an AR that features a hero you want.

I will evade closest Atlantis like a pest because Margaret should be featured and NO THANK YOU!

1 Like

And you know how luck works… :joy::joy::exploding_head:

I’m with @stever540. I’m also saving for May. Clarissa (May HoTM) really does look like a dark clone of Gravemaker, and even slightly better if anything. Malosi does look quite good to my inexperienced eyes, but it’s Clarissa I really want. Or if you don’t have Telluria, she’s also dang good.

1 Like

How do you know that?

@Pnjk1954

@OP I wouldn’t pull at springvale if I was a hecta-millionaire. I’d rather try for a 50th Gravemaker instead.

1 Like

thanks

bobiscool

March 26

@Pnjk1954

Next Atlantis Rises: March 6: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM [Currently discussing March 6 Cycle] Gameplay Help & Tactics
@Mothra , here is my spreadsheet: [image]
Source
PS: if you scroll up in this thread you will also find this list.

@OP I wouldn’t pull at springvale if I was a hecta-millionaire. I’d rather try for a 50th Gravemaker instead.

Somewhere on these forums, game staff members post information on beta-testing heroes. They’re all subject to change, but we get info on everything ahead of time. Monthly heroes, season 3 before their release, and even new upcoming Springvale heroes have their stats announced and everything.

Here’s Clarissa:

And June’s monthly, if you want him:

If it was Springvale vs next months AR, Atlantis would win by a landslide. Although, 3/4 of the featured AR heroes are great, Gravemaker x2 makes up for it.

I’m crossing my fingers for that 4 star yellow healer, but I wouldn’t be upset with any Spring heroes. That’s where my summons are going this month.

1 Like

Atlantis comes every month, Springvale once a year.

If there is any hero in Springvale that would fit our playstyle, I think you should go for it now.

I’m not very fond (or in need) of any of them, but have a few EHTs I will spend there.

1 Like

I’m going for GM too in May, saving both gems and Atlantis coins (just about to finish hard mode)

With my purple luck I will most likely get that HOTM, too, but with 2 tabards she will most likely remain in line for a few months.

1 Like

Waiting to spend in May, for same reasons as many have said. I already have grave, but Clarissa is a must have, together they will be awesome! Bunnies, lambs and peeps are not my thing, no big pulls until next month.

If you have Jean Francois and fire him before a defensive debuff rabbit, it doesn’t overwrite, so that’s a handy bonus if you don’t like that aspect of the bunnies :rabbit: