Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Discussion 🎉

I think we can make use of a separate discussion for: Springvale Emjoi Extravaganza! :tada:

16 Likes

Great idea as always, you are a legend

:green_heart::turtle::rabbit::green_heart::turtle::rabbit::green_heart::turtle::rabbit:

6 Likes

woohoo, what a legend @SamMe

I can reply without feeling guilty now :rofl:

I’m sure the Dragon would be pleased too :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks @Luna @tyhrex!

Yes, this is a space to go as off-topic as you want. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Oh no, now that you mentioned there’s space to go off-topic, @Pike has no rules to break now… :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks @SamMe dor taking the initiative!

Lol @tyhrex :slight_smile: evil @Pike will always find a way…

6 Likes

I can hear his laughter already… @sleepyhead

6 Likes

Woop thanks ill merge all thee clutter here at the end of springvale :blush:

8 Likes

@Theo87 now here is a place for more stories thanks to @SamMe

We are patiently waiting for
Episode 2. Attack of the Furries
Episode 3. Revenge of the flying squirrel

6 Likes

Oooohhhh, I’m in the middle of writing, was planning on posting chapter 2 today :grin:
So, question, should I post just here, edit the original comment, or no?

5 Likes

I think if you edit the original post over there it will probably get lost in traffic.

I would do it here, maybe put a link at the end of your original post.

Happy writing :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes! I did it! Flagged again! :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL I got flagged before for using EXACTLY the same word!

I didn’t realize it was flagg-able, until I got flagged…

5 Likes

Part 2, guys :slight_smile:

Slight breeze was winding its way through the trees. Soft touch on the leaves was making them sway left and right, left and right. A quiet, low hum was echoing around the thick bark of a proud oak tree, moving the moss gently. This forest wasn’t dark like you’d imagine a forest to be, no. This forest was filled with light and life. On that particular day, sun was shining brightly, warming up the tops of trees and sending its warm fingers to cocoon the floor of the forest. Also, this forest wasn’t scary like in the stories of old. How can a place so luminous be scary? In the land of Rabbitia, even forests are welcoming.

From the top of the forest, a watcher was finishing his duty and was getting ready to go home to his darling kids. He looked around himself one last time for the day, and took off. How did he depart from his post? Well, flying, of course! You didn’t think he would be walking like Furries? How could a Furry even climb a tree, so big, ungainly and thick-eared? No, Furries are not meant for the forest life. Not like them, like Squirrlies.
Squirrlies are self-proclaimed rulers of the forest. Maybe not the biggest creatures of the forest, but most definitely the most capable ones. Of course, it doesn’t hurt they can fly, it surely sets them apart from the rest of the inhabitants of the forest. Even though, flying proposes a problem when mead is involved, only then you find out how wide and thick exactly the trunk is, many a nose was broken that way. There is that one story when THE Flying Squirrel drank so much mead, he got in a fight with the tree and won. Some say he won because he threatened the tree to bite through its trunk. Some say he won because, well, it’s a tree and he was drunk, and the trees don’t talk. Silly, ain’t it?
Even though the Squirrlies are small, they make up for size in sheer determination. And numbers, there are quite a few of them in the forest. They sure can get raunchy, mile high club and all that. They’re famous for their fiesta, organized in the fall when there’s mead aplenty, a fiest of hazelnuts and acorns and so much dancing! It’s so famous even the peoples of far away realms come to visit. There was this one time, during a fiesta, when a colony of bats came with their beautiful leader who, as a present, brought an enchanted rose. That rose was, supposedly, so powerful, one sniff of its scent could put a creature to sleep for the whole year! As enticing as that sounded, Squirrlies politely declined the present for the fear they would just sniff the rose and sleep, out of sheer curiosity. The leader didn’t take offense and the group went on partying, bats quickly finding mead and dance (and possibly, hay) partners. As a favor for not taking offense, Squirrlies made a portrait of her where she’s depicted holding that rose in her long-nailed left hand, with a dagger on her hip, ornamented in forest pearls.

Flying gives freedom. And that’s what Squirrlies value the most. They take care of their own, sometimes viciously, for it’s known that the most powerful of poisons come in small bottles. The Flying Squirrel, the biggest hero of them all, is a name not anymore whispered in the darker corners of the forest, but surely spoken freely and openly as of late. For the time will soon come to reclaim what was taken from them. Two ancient artifacts, taken from their vaults long ago, which now graze the weapons of the old Furry warrior princ and princess. Sapphire and Amethyst and giving strength and longevity to them, and not to fellow Squirrlies! But revenge takes patience, and revenge… Will be theirs!

8 Likes

This seems worthy of earning a cow! @BlueHair asked for one so now I’m in a giving “moo”d.

8 Likes

Great! Maybe you should join here:

5 Likes

Maybe you should be awarded with a :triangular_flag_on_post: or :checkered_flag: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yay! Now I have a coveted :cow2:. Thanks @littleKAF! :smile:

8 Likes

Not yet. There are many who have performed better in this regard. :smirk:

5 Likes

It’s only my second time. But I’m somehow connected to the six…

3 Likes