Springvale Emoji Extravaganza 2 Discussion 🎉

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here …talk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread …:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this …:green_heart:

If you want a chance of said emjois …

All the best may discobot be kind to yall :green_heart:

4 Likes

I wonder how long until someone messes up the other thread :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks @Dudeious.Maximus for running this, you are awesome!!!

4 Likes

Going say 14th post in the topic

3 Likes

It seems @Vidya128 visit to the dark side is final :smiley:

4 Likes

Nope… My Counting boss has taught me you can find positivity in any negative thing if you have positivity in your mind…
It means Zero is good too… Hence Proved :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

14th … Pfft! Yeah nah! We might be very “on topic” this time :wink:. Perhaps 30

3 Likes

Whoop! Editing this reply to say something new while its previous contents are on another thread.

Will say that I’m shocked there’s no bull emoji.

1 Like

Thank you kindly @Dudeious.Maximus for running another fun Emoji Extravaganza! :+1::heart_eyes:

@mrchief @Nirvana29 @Skellet53 In case you haven’t seen, our favourite :dragon: mod spoils us forum folk by regularly offering anyone the chance to win an emoji of their choice from five emojis…

The winners are decided by discobot plus a bonus emoji for whomever has written the best comment on why they would like a certain emoji:

1 Like

I have the same luck as with my summons of winning that stuff :rofl:

1 Like

Hey, you’ve got to be in it, to win it! :wink:

My last two emojis are from the Lunar New Year and Season of Love Emoji Extravaganzas. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Trivia:
“The egg” in French is “l’oeuf” - which is often given as an explanation as to why zero in tennis is “Love”. (sounds similar.)

“Out for a duck” in cricket means scoring zero, referring to zero looking like a duck’s egg.

2 Likes

@MxJunie , you have to post in the other thread to get a chance for the emoji :slight_smile: this thread is just for discussion, and posts here do not get a chance

1 Like

I always get the threads confused. Lmao My bad.

2 Likes

Hey, remember to choose one of the five emojis:

:rabbit:

:baby_chick:

:egg:

:carrot:

:ram:

I like your entry. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for coaching the noob @SamMe :rofl:

Mods - can we please grant a guardian angel (or witch if that’s your thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) emoji to @SamMe please?

3 Likes

We just need discobot’s co-operation when it picks the winners…

You’re too kind @mrchief! :smile:

4 Likes

It’s illegal :nerd_face: :wink:extra talk should be here :laughing:

4 Likes

@Vidya128 is the deputy mod and police chief for the other thread :wink:

@Nirvana29 your comment probably gonna be moved here :stuck_out_tongue: we have to keep the other thread 1 post per person lol

2 Likes

LMAO!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Man, u shouldn’t really ask! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I want a taco, no interest in an egg.

2 Likes