Springvale Emjoi Extravaganza! 🎉

Id like the :rooster: emoji. Cuz i tried so hard for 2 springvales to get sir roostley but this time only 4 ehts into it got him as f2p. At .3% odds to so its a reminder of the lucky breaks we get and positive suprises that make the game more fun other then the amazing community. That and i love honey garlic wings :yum:

Edit: i just realized theres a chance for a bonus emoji and because i seem to post before thinking id like the :thinking: emoji as a reminder :rofl:

14 Likes

What a great idea @Dudeious.Maximus.

So you might have the most convincing, and compelling reasons to gain a Springvale Emoji, but Discobot, who is immune to passionate debate, will decide. :thinking: GL forum buddies.

I already have a few emojis, but…
Any of the Springvale emojis would look fabulous, but I think

…would look awesome. A symbol of new life and limitless possibilities… That’s what I see when I look at that chick. I also have :cake: to share.

11 Likes

:hatching_chick: I feel like reborn everyday I play e&p!

9 Likes

I would like a wascally wabbit, pwease! :rabbit:

9 Likes

I’m making a bid for the :hatching_chick: .

Because actually its a little puffling like this one

IMG_5221

and this old pirate will love and nurture it and it will grow up into a beautiful puffin like this one

IMG_5222

and it will sit proudly on my shoulder (instead of a silly parrot :parrot:) and it will sail the seven seas like this

IMG_5223

with The Pirate Horde, forever wondering if @Zephyr1 will ever return to sail the ship once more.

Yaaarrr!!! :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

19 Likes

The :hatching_chick: emoji expresses the newness of spring, connecting viscerally into the meaning of the season. Each of us, as we grow older, must connect to the roots of our childhood, as expressed by this emoji.

8 Likes

UNC Alums represent
Go Tar Heels!
(I love March Madness)

10 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus

An egg, an egg, thy kingdom for a fried egg . Yet better still, a dragon, to fry, broil and boil thine eggs .

Well, as long as they aren’t :egg::bomb:

11 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus :rabbit:, you already mentioned the reason :blush:. And my wife agrees with it. I do jump around like one.

6 Likes

I need a
hatching_chick

mainly because I feel like I’m newly hatched on the forum. I mainly used to just lurk. But then, I applied for beta (and rather shockingly got accepted), and thought I should probably contribute, too. So my forum self is sort of newly hatched (and probably contributes about as sagely as a freshly hatched chick, but hey, at least I’m not just lurking anymore).

11 Likes

Would love to have the chicken. Gives me a fried egg every day :innocent:

7 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I’d like the fried egg, please. I need my breakfast. Thanks! :smile:

6 Likes

I am to choose only one?!

Hmmph, then I choose:

hatching_chick

Why?!

Because he’s popping out of his shell, which is something I do everytime I post here as an introvert (social anxiety - I’m essentially a hermit :joy:). Plus, he’s cute as pie, and who doesn’t love cute things?!

Also, cuz my dragon is lonely, and I’m convinced that if we work at it, these two can easily become the next YouTube viral sensation - cuddling in a lil easter basket together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (…Assuming he doesn’t eat the lil bugger first…) “ya know, maybe I haven’t thought this th… Nahhh, we doin’ it for the likes!

12 Likes

:rabbit2: :carrot: hmz… will these be available in game?

4 Likes

I would like a :hatching_chick: to mark this Springvale’s extreme summons please:

I got an overload of Chick Jr from most of my EHT pulls.:sweat_smile:

Screenshot_20220321-191645

However, I also received a very nice surprise. :+1::+1:

And on a bonus, I’d like a :lady_beetle: as it is a symbol of good luck. I continue to hope that many forum folk can get a shiny new hero or mats. In case you’ve forgotten, I am still hoping for a particular Costume Chamber hero for you @Muchacho!

12 Likes

Hi all sometime soon ill move all the posts that have nothing to do with the actual thread … Plus need to re read everything … All should be done later on … Thanks for yah patience :green_heart::dragon:

16 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus you moved my apply for the :hatching_chick: out of the other thread would be nice if you could put it back :smile:

5 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus kindly asked me to do the honors, so here we go. The first winner is… drum roll

@discobot roll 1d37

10 Likes

:game_die: 26

1 Like

Congrats @mpolo!

(Discourse post numbering is a bit funky as posts have been moved around, but I believe this is the 26th post).

@discobot roll 1d37

8 Likes