🐰 Springvale 2022: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts March 21

Okay. Cool. I wasn’t sure if it was visual bug since last stage shows like 4 items but stage 15 doesn’t. At least we know now that we still get the emblems.

So used costume White rabbit special on jack o’hare …
Jack fires speical and his def down takes place instead of white rabbits …

Finally got her …last to arrive… doing few pulls daily from saved EHTs !

8 Likes

Not sure if this was already asked, but is Roostley, Killhare, Lepus and the respective costumes in HA10?

1 Like

Yes, they are.

5 Likes

Waited for new POV and used 10 saved tokens. All s1 fodder. The last time I got anything was Black Friday

1 Like

Sorry to hear that - I hope luck finds you soon :four_leaf_clover:

Still no costume Lepus after more attempts than I want to think about. Consolation is getting 2 Killhares… Still no HOTM yet

I’ve no idea who I used to beat Advanced stage 20 last year. This was my team for this year.

@Muchacho @Dudeious.Maximus What do you think of a 4* only (and below 4*) challenge for Sand Empires Advanced difficulty?

4 Likes

Sounds good. I am pretty sure @jinbatsu and I have already done all the seasonal events that way, but it wasn’t “official” or anything. I would do it again though.

:beers:

4 Likes

Does it still count if I do 4* (and below 4*) only on the final stage of Sand Empire Advanced? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sure, why not? We’ll count it. Congrats! :+1: Who was your team?

3 Likes

Yay! Once I complete it I’ll post my team. :wink:

3 Likes

My Epic only team for Sand Empire Advanced final stage

Starting board for bosses

Complete :wink:

~ Gullin +11* for overhealth safety net
~ Wilbur +18 primarily for regular defence down
~ Falcon +18 for elemental def down
~ Eich. +9 for fast mana damage
~ Proteus +17 for mana control

~ I used two health pots on the first wave for comfort (slash hits while charging up my hero specials)

Note: I prefer to minimise use of battle items and used a red heavy team to specifically target Yunan (it’s easier for me than using a 4* purple heavy team).

*After completion, I later reset Gullin+11 for C-Master Lepus #2. :cry:

2 Likes

Congrats @SamMe ! Poor pig :-1:

Same thing in Karvala! :+1:

2 Likes

Why is this in the Springvale topic ? :slight_smile:

We have Sand Empire now, which is clearly on your pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because of conversation began here @PlayForFun. :sweat_smile:

I shall cross post then. :wink:

2 Likes