🐰 Springvale 2022: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts March 21

that’s rough… hope good luck visits you soon

and thank you for sharing your summon experience, so others will get a good balanced view of the odds

3 Likes

Yes, it’s so easy to forget the odds when most summons that get shared are the fortunate ones. So sorry to hear of your bad luck, may it turn around soon :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations to all of you who got something great too of course :beers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got Bobo from a free coin summon last week so it really is swings and roundabouts.

But it is important people understand summon portals can be horrible as well as awesome. The trick is not to go on tilt and start throwing more money at it. Take a deep breath and walk away.

It happens to us all and it’s not worth overspending your budget for.

5 Likes

So, looking at the Springvale Portal, the background seems a bit lackluster compared to events. Wish the seasonal portals had a unique background like how events have their own, S2, S3, and S4 have their own. Seasonals share the same background as S1. Would be nice if Springvale had its own unique background in the portal during its duration.

Anyone notice the missing monk emblems yet, or just me?? “15 10 :triangular_flag_on_post: 4350 Sir Roostley Avatar, 1x Epic Hero Token, 10x Monk Emblem”. We really going to get a dragon bone instead of emblems??

2 Likes

This is Staff’s answer for us:

1 Like

Okay. Cool. I wasn’t sure if it was visual bug since last stage shows like 4 items but stage 15 doesn’t. At least we know now that we still get the emblems.

So used costume White rabbit special on jack o’hare …
Jack fires speical and his def down takes place instead of white rabbits …

Finally got her …last to arrive… doing few pulls daily from saved EHTs !

8 Likes

Not sure if this was already asked, but is Roostley, Killhare, Lepus and the respective costumes in HA10?

1 Like

Yes, they are.

5 Likes

Waited for new POV and used 10 saved tokens. All s1 fodder. The last time I got anything was Black Friday

1 Like

Sorry to hear that - I hope luck finds you soon :four_leaf_clover:

Still no costume Lepus after more attempts than I want to think about. Consolation is getting 2 Killhares… Still no HOTM yet

I’ve no idea who I used to beat Advanced stage 20 last year. This was my team for this year.

@Muchacho @Dudeious.Maximus What do you think of a 4* only (and below 4*) challenge for Sand Empires Advanced difficulty?

4 Likes

Sounds good. I am pretty sure @jinbatsu and I have already done all the seasonal events that way, but it wasn’t “official” or anything. I would do it again though.

:beers:

4 Likes

Does it still count if I do 4* (and below 4*) only on the final stage of Sand Empire Advanced? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sure, why not? We’ll count it. Congrats! :+1: Who was your team?

:beers:

3 Likes

Yay! Once I complete it I’ll post my team. :wink:

3 Likes

My Epic only team for Sand Empire Advanced final stage

Starting board for bosses

Complete :wink:

~ Gullin +11* for overhealth safety net
~ Wilbur +18 primarily for regular defence down
~ Falcon +18 for elemental def down
~ Eich. +9 for fast mana damage
~ Proteus +17 for mana control

~ I used two health pots on the first wave for comfort (slash hits while charging up my hero specials)

Note: I prefer to minimise use of battle items and used a red heavy team to specifically target Yunan (it’s easier for me than using a 4* purple heavy team).

*After completion, I later reset Gullin+11 for C-Master Lepus #2. :cry:

2 Likes