🐰 Springvale 2021: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts March 29

I was going to bring my pig but hadn’t considered that part of it yet, good point. Release the bacon bomb! :bacon: :bomb:

:beers:

3 Likes

Completed final stage of Advanced with:
Kageburado, Heimdall, Krampus, Clarissa and Costume Joon
Wasn’t too difficult to be honest

UNBELIEVABLE guys :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:
Just finished my very annoying festival :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Annoying music, eggs massacre and not being able to focus on puzzle matching…:person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position:
Good job everyone who finished it too :superhero:
Overall not satisfied with only few trainer heroes given. Loot is not great even though it was my first festival :partying_face::hugs:

4 Likes

There have been a few comments that the seasonal event loot could do with an update, which I agree with, but many congratulations on your first finish. The solution to annoying music and sound effects is to have them turned off - I always do!

1 Like

After 3 years I have only have ever played with the sound on 1 time :laughing:. That was for Halloween when people said it was cool. Otherwise I just had that vibe right away of “I bet the sound makes me hate this game …”. Couldn’t even tell you what specials sound like, maybe that’s why I still like this :laughing:.

Congrats on the win @Mr_Smile .

4 Likes

Thanks again @Itty . I am purposefully letting bombs blow up whole hair special is active to maximize his damage output and he has been crushing it.

He was coming along anyway, but the bomb aspect was a top notch thought that eluded me before reading it.

Hope your Springvale is coming along too!

1 Like

Glad it’s working for you :smiley:

And happy to say I finished hard mode and easy mode a while ago. (Hard mode with that team exclusively haha)

Still need to do normal mode when I have some motivation to pop some Easter eggs haha.

Cheers!

1 Like

The evil rabbits of Springvale have a nasty set of powerful punches in the last advanced levels. I use a team of costume Boril and costume Cyprian to make the rabbits commit suicide. Make sure to take a healer and plenty of mana potions to keep the reflective shield on during the fight.

I beat the final stage today with this team:

Usually I 4* challenge myself on legendary, but since I have done circuit of seasonal events I used some 5’s. This team beat every stage unchanged. Used Gretel and mana pots to make sure no fired. On some stages I let them fire if it was well in hand and irrelevant if they did or not. I typically will bring a second mana controller, but not this time. Wanted to play with my blue team. Gretel is my gal!

Guillinbursti and overheal made these easier too. I would time bombs to explode while his special was active increasing his damage out put. That helped clear boards and damage bosses of the board went dry on me.

I though Glenda’s minions might help more too, but their HP is low and by the time I was on advanced they seldom last more than 2 turns. :man_shrugging:. I guess it’s good I wasn’t relying on them.

I am a big fan of the event duration. It could be down at a much more casual and enjoyable pace.

Good luck to everyone else still working their way through.

1 Like