🐰 Springvale 2019: Squire Wabbit – Thoughts & Discussion

For Challenge Event competition it wouldn’t matter much anyway, since you can’t afford to take many or any hits during a good run.

But for Raid Tournaments it could be a solid pair.

7 Likes

I want him for my alt, if I pull him on main I’m will be disapointed.

1 Like

I thought it would be fun to get Squire Wabbit. I did a single token pull and got him.

So I’m happy. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Same here!! Was a nice surprise! So I did 1 more and received my 3rd Gormek. Which will be delicious for one of the others :wink:

1 Like

Funny, I ALSO got him on first pull. He seems like a hard hitter? (I still struggle to understand these attack stats). I do have Gato, so maybe he could work for me in events

2 Likes

He’s an extremely hard hitter, with both a high attack stat and a high Special Skill percentage.

He’s definitely one of the best 3* heroes in the game.

Here are some quotes from resident 3* expert, @Wharflord:

5 Likes

He’s been a staple on rare level challenge events since I got him last year. Has a vicious attack and special

2 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 and @havok333! I’m excited now. The raid tournament has been a welcome relief from the usual focus on trying to level up and understand my 4*s. Sounds like I’ll be getting some use out of Wabbit!

2 Likes

Did you mean Squire Wabbit?

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Saved up EHTs. Got him (and Anzogh) on pull 9.

Wasn’t excited, but after reading here, I’ll add him to my 3* en queue.

2 Likes

I was trying to get him with 5 saved up tokens. No luck… well I got Horghall so there was some luck! Lol, look at me wanting 3 stars for raid tournaments…

Anyways, I’ve heard that Nashgar, Namahage, Rudolph and Squire Wabbit are the best red 3*s for events, with the best one being this guy. So I’d love to pull him sometime, and I don’t think those are high hopes!

1 Like

Really want the red bunny, use 10 EHT, got the green bunny instead…

3 Likes

I want Wabbit because he’s a Fire Ranger! I don’t have one of those! It’s little things like that that make the classes fun with the layer they add to regular game play.

2 Likes

Thanks Zephyr1, great info. So a pretty lucky pull all in all.

1 Like

I used 5 EHT and got 2 Squires and a Jack - so definitely happy to read the thoughts on here. He’s clearly a hard hitter, and since I have a couple of Gatos I could protect him if needed.

2 Likes

Jealous. I used 5 tokens I’d been saving and wound up with 5 regular 3 star heroes. I know that’s not that crazy, but I’m still jealous haha. I had much better luck during the challenge event

1 Like

I ended up deciding to try a few more tokens and got regular 3* too. RNG is fickle. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I used 7 eht and got a marjana, squire wabbit and a HoTM.
Grandson used 3 eht and got master lepus

1 Like

It was better before.

Now with Rudolph and Namahage, people don’t really need him.

Cookie Settings