Spring Hero buffs?

lol agree to disagree?

maybe it’s a cheap 2 play thing, but ideally on the 1% chance I actually snag a hotm, I want it to have all use cases.

For example, I have a Drake and the dude is great on offense, defense, for titans, for tournaments, pretty much everything.

2 Likes

So if you get guin, you would want to improve her? Since she is only good on defense

You cant use her for anything other than defense? Why not?

because she sucks for everything else

Edit: if you need more examples,
how about Miki? best hero for titans, sucks at raid defense, sucks at raid offense
There are a lot of niche hero that excel at one area of gameplay but sucks at everything else

I just want Boomer to get a Holy Defense buff that lasts 4 turns… :frowning:

I can’t understand why his elemental defense buff is 3 turns at slow average speed, when every other elemental defense buff (Kasshrek, Domitia, Guinevere, G. Kong, Jean-François …) is 4 turns.

fwiw, I totally agree.

However, Anchor’s grades have him at an A for raid offense, which is completely baffling but nobody seemed to object really.

For context, slow blue heroes Isarnia and Snow White got Bs for raid offense. I mean if you want to compare whose special can do more devastation on a raid between them and Miki, it’s not even close…

that’s because he’s actually at average speed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrats on drake! He is awesome, I wish I had him, as he is great at all things. But Grazul is awesome enough on offense to justify her rings.

1 Like

I love Guin on offense, and she is a stalwart on my yellow raid stack. Mana cut? Keeps her flanks alive (Jackal)? Yes please. I use her all the time on offense.

Oh yes he is! doh :stuck_out_tongue:

Still should be 4 though. Kashh and Guin are average speed… and 4 turns

And so is G.Kong (average) :+1:

Atomos can’t even kill a map monster much less a revived hero with 10% HP. Even vs full mana enemies his SS damage is weaker than that of Little John (almost same Attack stat) - 185 compared to his 270%.
Normal damage of 150% might as well not even exist for this meatbag.

2 Likes

Think the hero most deserving of a buff is definitely Atomos. Slow speed AoE with a mana cap that only does 270% to all if every single one of the enemies have full Mana? That’s appalling, given some fast and average speed AoE’s do more damage than that, especially as he’s a S2 5*; he’s the only one of that bunch that literally has no place in the game. Actually, now that I think about it, he may be the only 5* hero that isn’t good anywhere, not even VF 5* WRC lol

But I do still believe that if his revive were undispellable, he’d be extremely OP as tank, as he’d have the potential to never die after firing only once. So wouldn’t go that route, but would, at the very least, remove that stupid mana cap… as it’s nonsensical.

8 Likes

In the sneak peak post, SG mentioned adding new heroes to the seasonal events. I would imagine the next round of beta would include the May HOTM as well as maybe a new hero or two for the Easter event. If any buffs come to existing heroes, I wouldn’t expect that to be until later in the year and those buffs will probably come by way of costumes

Every time a rabbit fires they summon a rabbit with 5% atk and 10%hp on themselves. If two or more rabbits are alive on the same team for three consecutive turns, spawn one rabbit for each teammate. Make it happen.

4 Likes

Yeah @Wormwood mentions stuff on his latest video about the same problem.

The costumes are supposed to be season 1 only. And I’m all for that, but as mentioned there’s some really awful S2 heroes, and at least one HotM.

Think your timeline is right on though.

I also expect a second round of costumes before too much longer.

1 Like

For your convenience, I’ve tallied up the Heroes in need of Buffs votes here:

Feel free to keep voting and add deserving heroes!

Hopefully SGG will consider this in their rebalancing :pray:

Is sayng -20 defense bad for Master L?

In essence, yes. Since he suffers from a defense ailment, defense being one of his poor stat. He is a glass cannon, dealing massive defense but is very much squishy. With emblems, that poor stat is somewhat remedied (mine at +19 nodes all attack path has only 800 defense stat). Him being supported by high leveled crit troops may also minimize the effect of his defense ailment to self. Another remedy is for him to be teamed up with Jean Francois (defense down becomes defense up) and/or other heroes that prevent status ailments like Grazul, Vanda, Jade, etc.