[Spoiler] WTF?

So, if they are from Alfheim, why not upgrade them with Alfheim family?

15 Likes

Who said they are from the family? Maybe they’re just passing by.

10 Likes

They are bouncers hired by the Alfheim family.

12 Likes

So you want my kadilen costume to be even stronger?
Be my guest!
Oh maybe not… :thinking:
SG would nerf her after all pull for her to the point she would be useless again :joy:

1 Like

I was surprised too
Now “are they suppose to be with the family” I think every one have this question in their mind?!
But I don’t think so because we have many monsters from Season 1 & 2 are including in S3

1 Like

Yea well Alfrike is a boss in Alfheim too but her family is Svartalfheim.

Or they could give her double family bonus :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sure, let’s get Hel in the Helheim family too!

3 Likes

No can do. Hel lost her ring of power … er … rune of death!

2 Likes

For now…you really think she’ll not get it back? :grin:

2 Likes

Sg will offer hel a chance to get it back. $9.99 for a roll at getting it back, with odds of 1 in a million

9 Likes

Alfrike is clearly indicated from Svartalfheim in story)

But Kadilen and Elkanen - how the hell they are in Alfheim? They are main world elves, not Valhalla ones. Or they are Valhalla ones?

2 Likes

They could be travellers from Alfheim. It would be good to see S1 heroes gain something nice.

2 Likes

Yes let them gain the opportunity for us to fight them again!

I’m mostly imagining that Kadilen and Elkanen are bosses in this elite stage because they either didn’t have to make an elf boss specific to Alfheim (like how Sudri and Nordri and Jott were elite bosses for their respective realms) so they decided to use two already-made elves for the elite stage. I also thought it was funny seeing them there.

If they were to make another set of costumes (but not “add” more to the costume bonus, just have an alternative skin w/ special skill), I wouldn’t be against giving them a costume that made them fit Alfheim. But that’s me.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Alfrike and Nidhogg down the line end up being bosses in the final stages of the Asgard region though.

1 Like

There is more simple explain - SGG too lazy for creating new bosses (or maybe they saved money on the designer) and they decided just to use bosses from 1-2 seasons + heroes which already exists in the game.

3 Likes

It is vulgar explanation) I want story based one)

Truth always hurts :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should be fit into season 3 somehow)

The economic crisis (no any make pulls in standart summon gate now) and stagnation (3 years w/o any changes in S1) in the main world forced them to pack their bags and move to Valhalla in search of a better life, that is, they are poor illegal immigrants and have no rights for S3 special skills. Season 3 based story.

10 Likes

What the hell’s wrong with me? Finished that stage several hours ago and I haven’t noticed I was battling Elkanen and Kadilen as bosses in that stage.

2 Likes