Spending Money, getting •••••!

You can’t think that 8 months to get 1 5 star is normal and accepted

2 Likes

Considering that the game is set up to reach Tc20 at best in 6 months or so, it is perfectly normal for this kind of game.

You probably mean is not normal in a more “general” way, but you can’t compare this game to… bof… Tekken?

Games where you have to improves villages/cities or so are long as hell as well.

3 Likes

Actually I’m well on my way to a 4-month TC20.
Just wanted to brag, you point is still good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Duh, without skipping and having resources to do some trainings?

Just curious, pretty sure was 6 months or so.

1 Like

It is acceptable if you consider how long it takes to build up the ascension materials to max a 5*. Sure, you can snag a 5* early on either by luck or throwing cash into hero rolls, but they’re going to sit at 2/60 for a nice while.

2 Likes

And you think that is ok?

1 Like

ok or not, that is how this game operates. the only way to stay sane is forget about chasing 5* and ascention materials and when it finally happens, you’re in for a nice surprise. if your GOAL is chasing these down, you’ll be disappointed almost every time. if you can’t change that mindset, you should definitely quit this game. i hate it too, but it is what it is, we get no say in it. i have plenty of other stuff to play. i went over 100 tc20 pulls without a 5*, i was frustrated around 30. i was extremely frustrated by 60. i was pissed off by 80. i finally gave up and accepted it is what it is around 100 and finally one showed up… wasn’t even a good one, but i was just happy to see tc20 wasn’t broken. (i’m running 4xtc20 fwiw). i’ve been brainwashed into thinking this is normal, no point sticking with a game that’s going to make you upset. chatting with my alliance it the only thing that keeps me here, so make sure you’re in a good one.

4 Likes

Yup, haven’t spent a single gem. And I do have enough food for the trainings yes. It’s still a bit theoretical, will see in 2 months how close my calculations are :smile:

6 months is pretty accurate. It took me a couple months to realize that I should start rushing to SH20 but I’m looking at having my TC20 training completed in 5 months and 7 days.

Any less and you’d have to have that goal right from the beginning.

1 Like

Normal? It is what it is, and if you don’t like it: too bad. My point is that it’s not like I’ve missed out on anything. I wouldn’t be able to max a 5* until after about 6-7 months. It took me about 6 months to get to tc20, but I didn’t start chasing it until my stronghold was about 11 or so. I’m soon running 3 tc20.

2 Likes

For a long-haul player, yeah. I’m okay with that. Otherwise I’d have thrown in the towel several months in.

Honestly, I’m happy to have found a mobile game that can hold my interest. This is the best I’ve found. I’m kinda old school and don’t mind a grind. After all, the grind can be quite relaxing! :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t race to TC20; just finished it a little over a month ago. In ten months I have one 5* (a freebie from a token, not from TC20).

Several months ago i didn’t have the ascension materials to ascend any color 5* Hero.

Is it normal? Based on what? It’s normal for this game. And I prefer this game to any of my other choices currently. shrug

4 Likes

Today I used “some” of my gems to roll a little bit. 3 times the 10x epic roll and some single epic between that.

Here’s the result:
3x Kiril
1x Rigard
1x Wu Kong
2x Boril
1x Sonya
1x Boldtusk
1x Chao
2x Grimm
1x Scarlett
1x Sabina
1x Melendor
1x Hu Tao

1x Prisca
1x Renfeld
2x Ulmer
3x Berden
1x Hawkmoon
2x Gan Ju
1x Kailani
1x Karil
1x Valen
4x Carver
2x Nashgar
4x Tyrum
2x Graymane
4x Gunnar
1x Belith
2x Bane
2x Dawa
2x Sha Ji
1x Azar

(It may be possible that some of the 3* came from my tc and not from the rolls.)

So no luck with a 5* or the HOTM. But (too) much blue 4* and 3*. Except of Kiril I already had the other ones.

So will I do that again? Possibly not. It’s not worth the money. But hey that’s good for my bank account and bad for SG.

1 Like

Odds of getting 5* heroes are higher if you use Elemental Summons instead of Epic.

2 Likes

@Kerridoc ?% instead of ?% ?

LE: @Kerridoc, if the question wasn’t clear: what are the odds for 5* heroes on Elemental Summons and what are the odds of 5* heroes on Epic Summons?

5% on regular and about 6-7% on elemental

its more of marketing, just like making something $0.99 instead of $1.00

I’d be interested to see the evidence to support claims of “5% on regular and about 6-7% on elemental”.

Both those seem waaaaaaay too high, to me.

good thing you’re not a developer

No evidence, then. That’s kinda what I thought.

if you think I’m trying to prove that the chances are good; I’m not.