Spending Money, getting •••••!

I think what you’ve discovered is, you can’t buy 5* heroes you can only buy more opportunities. It’s OK this is only a moment in the game. You will have other moments, better moments. Slow down my friend and create your own opportunities. My best 4* came from training camp lvl 13 and my best 5* came from a hero token. Hit the quests, events and like rook has said, in only God knows how many posts, build up your training camps. Best wishes, I hope a good moment is right around the corner.

1 Like

Totally agree Rook. I used to be narrow minded on getting 5 star hero’s because others were with lower levels but I fought on and now all I want and need is a 4 star yellow hero. When that happens I will have two 4 star hero’s in every colour which is fantastic against the titans.
I also have a fully maxed team of 3 star hero’s for the events but I totally forgot that the troops had to be 2 star so I was rushing around trying to level up some troops. I managed to get most colour troops to level 5 at least. I won’t make that mistake for the next challenge event. Lol

3 Likes

I agree Alex… their programmers are kinda crap. There’s random, and then there’s greedy, let’s give people •••• so they spend money.

I just the other day wrote support and told them, I have no desire to spend money, when they are actively trying to •••• me with 3* crap.

And I got a form letter back.

I’m probably going to quit this game and stop wasting my time. It’s obviously geared to only benefit heavy spenders.

1 Like

Oh I dunno. I’ve spent $55 total here over ten months. I didn’t get a 5* till I had the ascension material to level it (took a while!), but I have nineteen 4* heroes and have been having fun for ages.

Depends what you expect from the game I guess. I highly recommend a TC20 if you don’t have one yet. :wink:

4 Likes

@rook, I’m grinding toward TC20… still need SH20 =)

3 Likes

You’ll get there soon! When you start making heroes, be sure to post your results here: :wink:

Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

P.S. It’s an enormous thread; click on the page numbers at the bottom right to slide down quickly.

1 Like

RNG is RNG and nothing you can do about it. Use your EARNED gems to shorten timers on the 2 12 hour quests, is a far better investment then buying single rolls or saving forever for a 10 pull. If you want rolls on heroes nickel and dime buy all the good deals that come around about once a week or so and RNG will eventually roll in your favor. I have been playing for about 9 months and have 7 5* heroes 2 are Hotm and a dozen or so 4* heroes and have spent a total of $65 so far nickel and diming my 10 pulls. Ascension items are far more important then have a large stable of heroes all stuck at 60 with very little ascension items to show. Doing the 2 daily quests twice a day will usually net you 2-3 elemental chests a month.

3 Likes

After about 30 boxes, i finally get one special box, killing very fast 150 dark enemies, i hopefully expected that i get a good 4* or maybe a 5* star hero.
So guess what i get this time again?
You’re right, it was again a 3* crap, i already get the fourth time.
Are you kidding me?!
Now i’m really upset, the next time i’ll get again the same 3* crap, i’ll quit this game.

The normal response: How many pulls have you done?
I presume you mean epic tokens from the chests, they do not by any means guarantee you good heroes. The epic pull has something like 70%< chance to produce 3*, so your four in a row is not that unthinkable.
I’d say you have already been lucky in getting that many epic tokens (granted you do not give a time window in which this has happened).

1 Like

I didn’t get that many epic tokens, the most heros i got, is because of spending money for diamonds.
About the last 15 heros i summoned (with diamonds or epic tokens, it doesn’t matter) , were all 3crap and only one 4 hero.
This is not normal, seeing that other player with lower level have already two, three, four or five 5* heros.

Many players are reporting 3/4/5* heroes for free from a TC20. I personally have received seven 4* in about 30 days.

If I were you, I would be working toward a TC20 (Training Camp 20) to attempt to get these heroes for free, if you are having bad luck on spending. TC13 will give guaranteed 3* with a chance at 4*, but the 5* are found at TC20 (or from a lucky free hero Summon token).

Good luck!

2 Likes

Actually it is quite normal.

Also a players level has nothing to do with how many 4*/5* heros they have. You have no idea how much money they’ve spent. Its all about luck and cash.

2 Likes

The thing that kills me is you can only see their defense team heroes. Say a level 20 player has five 5* heroes at various levels of completion. You cannot see his inventory, whether or not he has the ascension materials to ascend said heroes.

Heroes without mats means a long waiting game.

1 Like

A level 20 player with a full team of 5* had probably burned quite a few bucks getting there.
More often than not, said players have their 5* at ascension level 2 or maybe 3, because, after their spenditure, they face the same chore as the rest of us: ascension materials.

I’m soon level 40, and have played for a little more than 8 months. During the course, I have spent about 40$. The best I got for this was bigger hero storage :). I am now leveling my first 5*, provided by lvl 20 training camp. And I wouldn’t have been able to max this hero before now (I did get Thorne early on from a random token, but he doesn’t count).

However, I have a broad selection of maxed 3* and 4*, make my way through events and also stand my ground decently against 9* titans. I’m fine and in no rush, but nevertheless I wouldn’t mind ascension items dropping a tad more generously (at least from higher level titans, which have given me nada for “a long while”).

4 Likes

You can’t think that 8 months to get 1 5 star is normal and accepted

2 Likes

Considering that the game is set up to reach Tc20 at best in 6 months or so, it is perfectly normal for this kind of game.

You probably mean is not normal in a more “general” way, but you can’t compare this game to… bof… Tekken?

Games where you have to improves villages/cities or so are long as hell as well.

3 Likes

Actually I’m well on my way to a 4-month TC20.
Just wanted to brag, you point is still good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Duh, without skipping and having resources to do some trainings?

Just curious, pretty sure was 6 months or so.

1 Like

It is acceptable if you consider how long it takes to build up the ascension materials to max a 5*. Sure, you can snag a 5* early on either by luck or throwing cash into hero rolls, but they’re going to sit at 2/60 for a nice while.

2 Likes

And you think that is ok?

1 Like

Cookie Settings