Speed up delilah minion attack

So against a better judgement, I brought delilah to titans fight today, despite things might get laggy with minions. The first two attack were okay, boards are scarce with yellow and she only manage to cast one or less layer of minion. Hoever, the third attack I got quite lucky with yellows and manage to cast 3 layers of minions. When that happened, I realized, how laggy it became for me to continue play. To devs, please speed up the minions attack or use precalculate attack on foe like other legendary for example joon lianna etc so we can move on to move tile while the animation being animated.

Hey Koko. this is an old issue which devs did not adjust (or did not care)

@Sorsha I think at some point they fixed up hoods minion, instead heal one by one, her minions heal all simultaneous ly? Its just delilah they dont fix.

Delilah is great but it is exasperating, it makes her completely useless in the titans, and in the assaults she gets on my nerves. It’s definitely something that should be fixed

There was another thread that the speed of the minions increased for a while (which I can confirm) but now we are back to roots :frowning:
I also personally think that minions are as a Special skill and should not block the board.