Specials won’t level?

Today I got special rises on Belith, Azlar, and Hansel, not including two more via ascension. OTOH, so far my Wabbit, on a diet of 1* reds, seems set on matching @Rook’s legendary Gunnar as a maxed hero with a 3/8 special, based on his performance to date.

Gunnar 2.0 is doing much better. Up to 6/8 already: :grin:

I think the original Gunnar is about to be eaten… :wink:

1 Like

Yaaaassssss…… But please hold onto originally dim-witted Gunnar for show-and-tell.

As for mine that was stuck at 5/8, I eventually got 2 up from 1* or 2* snacking time for him and finally saved up 4x Gunnar to get him from 7 to 8 because I was so, so ready to be done with him.

My 5/8 Gunnar insta-leveled to 8/8 in Beta when I fed several 3* to him (1, 2, 3). Not sure if that normally happens, but it did there. :wink:

I wonder if it is because it is in the Beta environment, specials are allowed to be leveled quicker/easier just so max stats testing can be achieved faster (I don’t know, never been a Beta Tester before).

I am getting same problem with 3* heroes…i reach 3/50 with special skill levels at 5 (if i am lucky)…I don’t know if they are worth to be raised up (maybe hisan and balthazar only?)

I have the same problem for several days now. I have fed way more than 100 heroes, but got not a single level up for the specials.
If I sum up the (displayed) chances for level up, I’d probably arrive at more than 500%. I know that’s not the way to calculate, but it’s really, really unlikely that one does not get a single level up with that many attempts. I’d be glad to receive any helpful feedback.

Greetings
Maikel

I’ve been getting level ups on the specials of the heroes I’m working on. Frustratingly though, they’ve all been on the 4* and 5* heroes where I have ascensions and thus free special gains still in hand, not on my annoying 3* Wabbit who’s up to 3/25 on a diet of 1* feeders, and has had just one gain outside ascension to date.