Special Vivica Avatar (New Award for Reaching Level 100) (Staff response #15)

Seems like there is an avatar hack or something out because I found this chick today and I doubt she is available

5 Likes

@Petri is this a Beta account that has accidentally migrated to the live game?

2 Likes

which character is that girl? a beta hero?

It’s actually from this: 💇‍♀️ Did Vivica get a new hair stylist or something? Vivica’s Super Sale Offer

5 Likes

:heart:

(still outta likes…)

3 Likes

off topic: I think it’s because you’re not fully a moderator yet…I PMed SG about it.

1 Like

Yeah I figured as much; I’ll go thru the counting thread and :heart: everything & find out if a limit does exist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He took the red pill! He took the red pill!

1 Like

My bad, apparently it was a gift from SG. They really need to add that sort of thing to the missions tab instead of giving gifts at random. It gives off the impression of favoritism.

5 Likes

There isn’t an “avatar” included in that offer so I don’t think it is supposed to be in game…?

I was just answering the question of where the artwork was from.

@Uclapack seems to have answered the question of how it was received as an avatar.

1 Like

Hey… that is totally unfair, getting an unavailable avatar. Me want some, too. :star_struck:

The Vivica avatar in question is actually a new reward for reaching level 100. This was introduced in the latest update (version 27), and yesterday we gifted the avatar to all players who have reached level 100 before this update.

41 Likes

This avatar make me have a target to reach level 100, but seem need 1 or 2 year to reach that, lol. The art work is so awesome, love it!

2 Likes

Well at least it’s not just me low on likes @Guvnor, although I’d guessed you’d get a few extra for all your newfound hard work?

I got this sexy gif here:

20 Likes

Ok that’s probably worth a few thousand likes. Minimally

3 Likes

How close are we to “dog awkwardly resting on butt in uncomfortable position unable to move as to not wake said resting dog” avatar?

3 Likes

checks notes

Good news, that’s on the priority list right after Hero Academy!

enjoy your avatar in 2027

8 Likes

So… “Soon”…??

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes