Special Vivica Avatar (New Award for Reaching Level 100) (Staff response #15)

This avatar make me have a target to reach level 100, but seem need 1 or 2 year to reach that, lol. The art work is so awesome, love it!

2 Likes

Well at least it’s not just me low on likes @Guvnor, although I’d guessed you’d get a few extra for all your newfound hard work?

I got this sexy gif here:

20 Likes

Ok that’s probably worth a few thousand likes. Minimally

3 Likes

How close are we to “dog awkwardly resting on butt in uncomfortable position unable to move as to not wake said resting dog” avatar?

3 Likes

checks notes

Good news, that’s on the priority list right after Hero Academy!

enjoy your avatar in 2027

8 Likes

So… “Soon”…??

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What if after hero academy would be released our heroes would take years to graduate and other years to find a job they like?

4 Likes

@FraVit93, my hero is taking a job at the unemployment office, guaranteed work for a few years :joy:

2 Likes

I was curious what character is this? I don’t recognize her at all. Plus how do you get her? Is this a beta player only avatar or something?

1 Like

It’s Vivica’s younger and prettier sister. Civica.

6 Likes

The answer is in the lower right hand corner. It’s a reward for reaching lvl 100.

2 Likes

lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: guess twinie!!!

How to get it?

1 Like

Believe you need to reach level 100 to get it.

1 Like

Player Level 100, here it is:

5 Likes

Vivica avatar is really cute but isnt possible a male avatar too? :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

1 Like

No news about a male avatar for who reach level 100 :sob:

Level 100

They sure do make you work for it :rofl:

Level 200 nets you Captain Nemo I think. Anyway I think the best avatar is Hades.