Special Skill level- 3/8 3* 3.50 hero not cool

Just 1* same color for 3* here and yes I am unlucky
I keep the 2*/tranier heros for the 4* heros to level em up.

@Rook
Perfect chance to showcase your legendary Gunnar. :slight_smile:

Back to the OP’s topic:
For me, as a F2P and current source of higher tiered heroes mainly come from TC13, while working up to TC20, there will be times when I could have duplicate 3* heroes arriving from those camps and also feeder heroes being trained from my other camps.

For the ones that are already level 50, but are either sitting at 5/8 - 7/8 on specials, there are usually two things I do. 1. Feed occasional feeder 1* (of same color) one at a time as each is 1 new 2% chance instance. 2. If there are duplicates of the hero I am trying max, I save them on my roster, until I can get 4 of them, then the chance for a 1 special up is 100%.

Time consuming? Yes, but I think it works out better in the long run, as your roster fills up and assuming you didn’t increase the hero caps, you have limited roster space for additional heroes, and feeder heroes, unless you train a specific color, comes in all 5 colors (as loot or TC), so to save enough of 10 x red 1*/2* for a one single 20% - 40% comes at the cost of taking up your roster space, so I use them as I acquire them.

It really was just luck, in the end. I had my Brienne near maxed at about 46/50 in terms of levels and special 5/8 at the time. Back then I had 3 duplicates, which individually 1 at a time is 25%, I had the choice of greatly improving the odds of going to either 50% or 75% for 1 up, or wait to acquire another Brienne for a guaranteed 100% 1 up. I ended up feeding each duplicate Brienne one at a time. Result? My Brienne is now maxed in level and still sitting at 5/8. Just the luck were not my favor that day. She is my least developed 3 star as far as the specials go, is she the only green I have left to develop? No, and I will still feed her the occasional feeders, but I’ll definitely save duplicates of her in the future.

1 Like

Leveled only with 1* and 2* of the same color and only 10 Heroes except near ascension. Was some real bad Luck here. But have 2 other Banes with 8/8.

3 Likes

My new challenge is to get a 3* to:

1^30 = 1/8
2^40 = 2/8
3^50 = 3/8

If I could go lower, I would. :grin:

@craftsphere Were you feeding 1 at a time, or 10 at a time? Just curious…

1 Like

10 at a time. Had in this time other Heroes that get feeded all Heros except the yellow ones.

I thought that’s what @Rook’s Gunnar is like… So it’s like you already achieved the challenge? Or are you looking to bring pain upon yourself by having moar and moar join him?

Bring on the [additional] pain! What good is Gunnar the Mostly Useless if I can’t recreate him at will? :grin:

Seriously, I’m of the mind to “one by one” level my 3*’s now, or trade off “by ten” and “by one”, straight color and rainbow. I seem to do much better when I’m random. You do what works for you. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I know, but it seems like a huge waste of resources on a gamble of trying to get it upped. IMO, when the character hits the max, everything should be maxed…it’s just another gambling method the game hopes you try to spend on to get more money…but again…just my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t use that hero at all…how did he get hero status?

Oh there are those who don’t use Jahangir, or Renfeld, or Greymane or Friar Tuck. To each their own, right? :wink: