Special refuses to level up - whats the worst you have seen?

Lmao i want both done before event figure 2 muggy berden and 2 mnesseus should do well

All for attack team, right? Not a good idea to go mono color on defense.

Yea for knights event rare

Ah ok. Yeah, Muggy and Berden and Menesiusisusesus (however you say it) are solid 3* greens. I also like Belith, but that depends on whether or not you think you need a healer/dispeller.

I have her on the sideline just in case lmao

Even though I’m mostly focused on my 4* roster right now, I still keep one of each of the 3* just in case. Never know when they might come in handy.

They should allow you to feed heroes just to level up skills at every max level of each ascension, not just at max level at highest ascension. Imagine spending money for a Miki, deciding 3/70 is good enough and having terrible luck and being stuck at 3/8. That would suck.

That would be horrible especially with AM bein so hard to get

That is one of my fears, is getting a hero stuck with an unmaxed special and not enough AMs to finish. Hasn’t happened to me yet, thankfully, but I always get nervous when one of my 4s or 5s starts getting closer to the ascension point without a maxed special.

thumbnail_IMG_0800 thumbnail_IMG_0801
SG just officially released their new game Puzzle Combat, which is basically a reskinned E&P, however there are some big differences.

Special abilities are leveled separately from leveling your character so that whole aspect of RNG is gone. See attached pics of what leveling up a special looks like in that game.

There are also more than just dragons and diamonds that are created on the board. The diamond equivalent (match 5) is a grenade, and there are 3 different kinds of dragons (match 4) depending on the direction of the line which blows up most of that row or column, and the third dragon is dynamite which blows up in an X. They also dont have classes yet and have ARMOR in addition to attack/defense/health.

My worst, Skittle 3/30 (3/8)

feed away in early 2019

7/8 4* 4.70, dang.

You officially won this thread unless some unfortunate soul gets 7/8 5* 4.80 .

1 Like

Thank you! To be honest, towards the end of leveling my Rigard, when it became apparent he might not get to 8/8, I starting using off-color and trainer heros in an effort to not hit 8/8.

I’ve since feed him purple 1 and 2s to max him to 8/8, which I now regret (he’s my 4 leveled Regard). A 7/8 4^70 hero is a very rare beast. The picture below is of this regretful action.

1 Like

This is the worst I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Had multiple 3* reach max without max special skill but now they changed % chance after max, i don’t mind. However Bane was particulary annoying because he finished at 6/8 (before the change) and i fed tons of yellow to him with no success.

However, the current worst for me is 4* Jabbar who is now at 4-62 and still at 7/8 special skill. He reached last ascension at 4/8 and i have been using all purple feeders. First 4* that happened for me. If he reaches 4-70, i will update post.

A player after my own :purple_heart:

This needs to go on the Ridiculous Bragging Topic

1 Like

Not looking great :triumph:
He will be stuck at 3/70 forever :pleading_face:
sigh :scream:

3 Likes

@J1mau, IMO just patiente with 1 at a times *1 blue only. My Miki has maxed skill, and my Magni already 8/8 at 2.36.
Or maybe 5x at a times? It’s still RNG. I hope you will finish with 8/8 at 3.70, it still need many feeder.

Since he got to 3rd ascension, i am only doing 1x at a time.
Got levels on straight days and nothing since.

As i just got the final scope for Alice, i consider taking a break from him to max Alice and come back to him in the hope that my streak of badluck SS will be over :rofl:

Just wanted to add my frustration with Vivica. I took her to third ascension over the weekend, which brought her special to 4/8. That means she reached third ascension having only leveled her special once with feeders. Feeding has been completely on-color and 10 at a time unless I hit my roster cap. “Scholar Supreme” my rear end! She’s looking dumb as a brick to me right now!

1 Like