Special offers for some?

I agree. This offer (or at least one that would be equal in value) should be offered to everyone. I’ve spent about $50 on this game with all of the “beginner” packages but haven’t seen any specials offered since then. I’d love to get this deal!

2 Likes

No guys, sorry, this is not acceptable.

If you, staff, were looking for a way to disappoint top players you just found a perfect one.

You have always shown proactiveness while facing issues, and this is the biggest one you have to face.

Making this offer available for everyone is the ONLY WAY to avoid the thunderstorm.

5 Likes

I’m paying to get no special offers…nice. Fix it.

2 Likes

its really not about if you payed money in the past or if you haven’t. pretty sure its just random on who got it and who didn’t.
problem here is that in the long term of things someone could get 2 very rewarding promotion and someone else could get none.

In my mind the tactic here was to get Hel in the hands of a few people, making others want her as well. and those others will have to buy extremely expensive bundles to obtain it. Marketing at its finest. If its not fixed within a few days, 100% putting the game down. 4* game becoming 2* game in the spam of a day. Bravo!!!

1 Like

I just started playing this game this last Saturday. I really have enjoyed it and I am nearly level 10 and almost on my 11th stage of monsters. I did buy my beginner packs when they are available… I am pretty upset seeing this deal and not being able to receive it either.

Blasphemy. :frowning:

1 Like

Ich spiele das Spiel schon etwas länger und habe auch schon einiges investiert…was mich jetzt aber stört und echt enttäuscht ist…das einige dieses Super Angebot für 3,49€ bekommen mit 6000 Diamanten Heldenmünze etc…und ich mich echt frage, warum nicht alle dieses Angebot bekommen?? Es wäre also schön wenn sich in dieser Hinsicht etwas ändert würde und wir alle was von haben.

2 Likes

So they just posted they’re discontinuing the gigantic offer. Basically if you bought it you’re lucky and if you didn’t you will never get it. Great move… NOT.

6 Likes

Not for new players. I am less than a week old here and did not receive it.

1 Like

They’re claiming the offers are random so only some people got offered it. But now since the backlash they’re taking it off the table completely. Good for them. I won’t spend another dime on this game.

3 Likes

‘‘We have been overwhelmed by the interest in the Gigantic Discount Offer. While we have a large variety of offers available, they trigger based on everybody’s individual progress. This means that there is no guarantee that a specific offer is seen by everybody.’’

So when your progress is good…you get nothing? This is not random.

5 Likes

I cant believe this offer was only available for a few. Completely unacceptable and disheartening for any paid player or anyone willing to pay! This is not fair and put players that have been saving and that have been buildding heroes the last few weeks in an unfair situation.

I won’t be spending any money until I get this one or a similar offer and probably will be quiting if the fighting becomes unfair.

6 Likes

If that were the case then there should be a mix of folks who got it. So far it seems only those who have never bought something has received it. Of course I could be wrong, and would love to know if I am. :relaxed:

1 Like

Amen to this. Well said.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is true because I have friends who’ve never bought anything and didn’t get the offer and I have some who bought stuff and got it as well. I think they literally offered it at random.

2 Likes

I agree with your points…all offers should be available to everyone and it is their choice if they buy or not. Not sure why it would be random, just run the special at the same time for everyone. Hopefully the developers read and act upon this post.

3 Likes

Ok then, it was still a major failure no matter how it is figured out. They should trigger offers the way they do the elemental summons. If they push it out, it should go to everyone. Then let us elect to buy or not buy.

2 Likes

just read another post and apparently they discontinued the offer because of the huge outcry. So unless you were offered it and bought it, it is no longer available. Hopefully they will revise and make future offers available to all.

1 Like

Or they should do the right thing and man up. Offer this offer to anyone who didn’t get it yet. Reward their loyal fans who have spent their hard earned money with a gift. Not just a few random folks.

6 Likes

If they give this offer to everyone it will dilute the gem currency in the game. This will give everyone 4* and 5* cards. This was a really unfair offer so they took it off the table. Hopefully they will provide some compensation for those that didn’t get it without bankrupting the game.

2 Likes

I disagree. Some will horde the gems, some will use them to speed up their building levels, some will use them to summons and get three stars that they already have, I think you can see my point. The fact some will get four star heroes is a bad excuse. Heck, some of the fans who are mad are mad because they spend REAL money for gems to do the summons and get four star heroes.

So no, I do not buy the “Gem devalued” argument for why they should not do the right thing and give the offer to everyone.

3 Likes