📕 Spartoi – 5* Nature / Green from Untold Tales

Because:

1. It demonstrates a lack of creativity which comes across as lazy.

2. If they continue to “remake” old heroes, but with super creep stats, then variety will recede which translates to the end user as BORING.

3. Emphasis on stats makes the creep more visible! Less creep and more leap. When players can see plain as day, that all their hard earned cash (or hours upon days upon months of grinding away TIME) will be swallowed up very soon by future portals, then spending and engagement will be reduced. Emphasis on skill creativity can have the opposite effect.

4. Looking at a portal with the same ol’ same ol’ is not exciting. Nor does it inspire confidence. In short… it’s just shabby business.

Oh, jeez, another post just aiming at SG. Well, to each their own. I have Spartoi and he works very well for me.

I left him at 3/70 when I discovered fiend hp is capped at 1,000. Sometimes he gets used, only when I need a rndom green to finish out a war attack team… in that low expectations setting, he always impresses me, so I’m tempted to ascend him for wars.

1 Like

Glaber, have ascended him by now (as advised by my top 50 alliance leader) and am very happy with him. Yes, it sounds meagre when one reads his card, but he’s not - but i guess you know that too. Of course there are 'shinier" heroes and it’s great to have some in one"s team, but solid heroes like him carry the team. I really enjoy using him.

2 Likes

I,m finishing him and don’t know what final emblem path, maná or shield node.
Advices are welcome, thanks so much.

1 Like

I’m very happy with him, i’m using him against healers like nautica

2 Likes

The octopus iguana is back on the priority list!

2 Likes

Just got this guy from 4 pulls. Worth maxing?

I don’t have personal experience with him, but if you can 2LB him he would be much more valuable as the fiend HP would not cap out at 1k. Also has use again C-Diaochan as her minions can’t be removed but they can be replaced with fiends :smiley:

3 Likes

Green is the one element I have enough to LB1 and Lb2 right now.
I also have Gelert + Frog Prince at Lb1 already, but I suppose making this guy Lb2 instead of one of those 2 would make more sense.

2 Likes

I start to level this ugly monster, but his special is called Overwhelming Raid and seems usefull. Did SG change his special, cose I read here something else

His fiends get beefier in recent buff. Previously cap at fiend xp max 1000 and now 2000.

1 Like

I like mine. He and his fiends hurts a lot.

Damage based heroes tends to get old quickly but i honestly could not care less - i keep my raid trophies low for avoiding stress.

Got him with free coins so for me he is a very loyal and welcome friend at the moment.

His stats are kinda weird because he has high def points but it also makes him sturdy. He hits strong enough.

3 Likes

I really like him too. Mine:

1 Like