Spare hero of the month worth keeping

Honestly, it depends on your roster and how many pulls you do.

Personally, I hate looking at dupes, and don’t keep most unless it’s a solid 5* (so most HOTM), but even then I’ll only keep one- maybe two dupes if they’re fast and/or super useful. For example, I’d keep six Alby’s and six Hels if I had them, since mana block and resurrection are rare and extremely useful skills to have on every single war team. Most other skills however, aren’t all that special. I have plenty of healers, especially slow ones, so I only kept two Kunchens. Plenty of easier to use mana controllers, so I only kept two Onatel’s. No nature elemental defense down heroes, so kept three Evelyns, No fast cleansers, so three Zim’s. Aegir? One.

I mean honestly, you’ll probably level two of a good hero, but three or more? They’d have to be pretty amazing, and have a one-of-a-kind, unique and useful special. Eventually, taking a hero to 3/70 is no big deal, but you’re losing out on variety when you decide to level a dupe before a unique hero. I prefer variety. If you just like using the same good heroes over and over, then I could see keeping more than three. That’s not my thing, so three is my max for most heroes, but it could be your thing.

However, if you’re unsure and don’t feel confident about getting rid of a rare hero, it’s always best to expand your hero roster space and think on it. It’s super cheap, and stays with you forever. Maybe a month from now, you’ll be more confident in your decision on whether to eat them or not. Just think to yourself: do you ever see yourself leveling 4-7 of that specific hero [a week/month/year from now] for any specific purpose? If yes, hold on to em. If no, eat them. If you don’t know, expand your hero roster and think on it some more. Better to be safe than sorry.

So yeah, it all depends on your roster, what skills you already have at your disposal, your preferred playstyle, and how frequently you pull. Just be sure about your decision before feeding away a rare hero, because you’re never gonna get that specific one back if you do, and it may be awhile til you can replace them.

The most you’d ever keep is 6 for each war team… but realistically woukd you even want that many? Tarlak perhaps or an Ariel healer but otherwise… time to make some touch decisions

It’s so embarrassing seeing such bad advice. Keep every 5* until you have at least 15 leveled in every color. Also, you don’t like Kunchen?!? Literally the best Tank… smh