Soul exchange - who will you pick? (poll)

Hello! If this is in fact correct list of heroes in next SE which one will be your choice?

• Arfanias
  • Guinevere
  • Alberich
  • Tahir
  • Alexandrine
  • Dark Lord
  • Akkorog
  • The Hatter
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Alice
  • Quartz
  • Kara
  • Arco
  • Lewena
  • Milena

0 voters

Happy gaming!

4 Likes

The photo is last SE list (December)

Edit:

See it’s been updated, now :+1:

13 Likes

There is no possibly to wait in your vote

9 Likes

Sorry about that, leave comment if you’ll skip this SE and wait for the next one.

Milena was in my “dream list” for…forever. I’m super excited :fire:

4 Likes

I will be skipping since I currently only have three dupes. But if I could I’d grab Alberich as a reviver since I have none. Maybe I’ll get seven 5* in my backlog of 30 TC20 :rofl:

1 Like

Milena or Arco are my options. But I prefer Arco because he heal extra HP all my team.
Alberich is a must have if you haven’t a reviver

1 Like

Milena oe lewena are my choices. Im more inclined to lewena

1 Like

as much as i would like Milena, Arco, and for the ninja collection Quartz, this one is a pass for me

Milena’s best if you have none of them. I’m going with Arco because I’ve been lucky enough to pull multiple Milena. Lewena, Kara, Hatter, QoH, Dark Lord and Alby are all good options too.

3 Likes

I have Arco & Milena and I’d say it’s a toss up overall between the 2 depending on play style. I use both a lot and both are great. I’ve been fortunate to pull 10 of the 15 overall even though there are so many I don’t have (was hoping for Motega or c.White Rabbit in that holy 20 spot taken by Kara!). I’ll likely go Lewena for the unique skill and pairing options with Rayne/Quintin, c.Marjana, etc.

2 Likes

As I already have Milena and Arco, it’s a no-brainer for me to choose Lewena, even if I don’t have the hatter and he would make fine in the current meta. But throwing in three wonderland heroes makes it clear for me that they are there next for costumes and I would prefer to grab this bonus as well.

1 Like

I still can’t believe Kara is on the 20 hero exchange. I haven’t even thought about leveling her and I very rarely see her in the wild. Just dumbfounded she is there.

3 Likes

I will take Arco, as I already have Milena, Lewena and Kara, and Quartz is outed by my loooong queue of purples (including Alfrike whom I took last SE and didn’t max yet). Easy choice for me this time.

3 Likes

I see so many people bashing poor Kara, not understanding how important a taunt hero is for a successful and stable war team. I have 5 taunters, all maxed (2x Kara, 2x Krampus, 1x BK), and all 5 warring regularly in top 100 alliance level with very rare misses.

Now of course she is not that flashy and personally I also think that her value is maybe closer to 15 and we could have a bigger star on 20 level, but we cannot expect all 5 to be stars. I am personally grateful that we now always get at least 2-3 top choices in SE.

That said for someone who really wants a taunter and perhaps already has a Milena or Arco, Kara may very well be worth the 20 dupes, and it will be a good investment.

Generally for others I would recommend to go for Milena, a 2nd Milena or if you have her then a second choice Arco. Imo the others are on a lower level than these two, including lewena.

3 Likes

Fair points. I have Ludwig, BK (costume) and Krampus (costume), so I have never given Kara much of a thought. I understand that many players don’t have any taunt heroes, so perhaps that is the rational behind it. I think my overall reaction to her being worth 20 is that she is a HotM and not nearly as rare as the other 20 exchange heros. Hell…she is available in the current Atlantis summons today. She’s basically as rare as Tahir, who is worth only 10 heroes. That makes no sense.

2 Likes

Shes still 1000x better than tahir eg more worth :sweat_smile:

The weird thing about it is that Kara was a highly sought after HotM last year because of her taunt ability. Ludwig, though, was even more highly sought after because of the taunt and the mana gen, yet he was valued at 15 souls.

The only thing I could possibly think of, is that there could be a buff for Kara in an upcoming version. Maybe a defense down for enemies or mana increase for allies or a hit me and I will give you an ailment kinda deal.

2 Likes

Yes this is well. Ludwig was my choice last SE and I haven’t been disappointed. That mana gen is ridiculous. Easily worth 15 and I would have spent 20 for him. Plus he was my third maxed Wolf Family hero. That 50% chance to have buffs undispellable is nice.

4 Likes

Kara 20 souls probably because so many picked ludwig last time so they gave taunt more value this time.