Soul exchange POLL [Aug 2022]

So if this list is actually true list who will you pick?

1st tier:

• Khiona
  • Ranvir
  • Lady Locke
  • Natalya
  • Raffaele

0 voters

2nd tier:

• Senan
  • Aouda
  • Zeline
  • Captain Kestrel
  • Theobald

0 voters

3rd tier:

• Onyx
  • Director Zuri
  • Quenell
  • Asterius
  • Morel

0 voters

9 Likes

To be honest, none of those would really help me in the game.

I would do the same as I did for the past SE - skip it for later.

I have 25 5* to trade so I wouldn’t want to miss any wanted hero just because I spent my spare 5*s on a hero just to get something new.

26 Likes

Me too, I’m hoping this is a red herring.

12 Likes

Same, i need a better purple tank than Killhare or a good defensive blue. I was hoping for Freya as i have 2 Pengis, but if these will be the case then i either skip or use all my available 5*s,even some leveled ones and go for Morel.

2 Likes

I have Raffaele and I just don’t see the want/need to spend 10 5*s to get him… maybe because I have him it doesn’t seem like that great of a score, but his mana speed being slow it drives me crazy! I mean he’s a good healer, I guess … I just don’t have him in game play and prolly won’t have him leveled past 3/70 prolly ever due to having much better healers to choose from. My top healer I have maxed is Lady of the Lake, so prolly why I don’t even give Raffaele a second glance lol.

4 Likes

I am missing a strong green hit 3 hero like Quenell or fast green hit all buffer like C.Kadilen (would pick over quenell if she was featured) :slight_smile:

if id choose from 15 souls, id go with Zeline or circus bear (just got Senan)

from 10 souls, id go with Ranvir

2 Likes

Any half decent red five star as I only have Marjana and Gravemaker but may skip this one as I only have 11 dupes at the moment.

2 Likes

If these are correct I’ll pass. I need a useful yellow attacker and Aouda doesn’t fit what I’m looking for.

6 Likes

Tier 10: Would consider either Lady Locke or Rafaelle (if healer is needed). Khiona is kind of meh, Ranvir is not that much upgrade over Wu (especially if Wu has costume bonus) to warrant 4* AM and Natalya was niche limited to only revivers and even that is lost among the power creep, so she’s very weak now. Yes, I have her and Ranvir fully ascended and none of them has seen any action since ever. In war I prefer boars.

Tier 15: I think here none can go wrong except for Kestrel, who is also lost to power creep. But others are still very useful. Senan for pairing with other Slayers, Aouda as sniper, Zeline as fast cleanser and attack debuffer and Theobald as single green reflecter.

Tier 20: All of them are great. Onyx for family bonus and dealing with those pesky taunters, Zuri as healer, Quenell as damager, Asterius for stacking defense down and Morel for fast AoE defense down. I will take Quenell, most likely, but I also consider Asterius.

6 Likes

Also, Asterius is a bit underrated, due to his unique skill to shorten enemy buffs by 1 turn. if you pair him with Crystalis, those 2 can shorten buffs by 2 turns. And if any both has 2 or less turns left, these 2 can end the buffs before you match any tile on the board.

1 Like

Jack_oKent no, it’s for real. And i dont think they are getting better than that. I am delighted cause i have been chasing Quenell for ages…just got Onyx and Senan and would like most of the top and Theobald and Aouda of the middle one too. Who would you prefer then?

So far got Skadi and LotL

3 Likes

I think I like Zuri the most because she can replace c.Viv as she’s faster and I can still use Devana to de-buff even though she would only debuff target and neighbours.

I still can’t believe it’s real until I see it though.

2 Likes

As September HOTM is green, I think there is no reason to cost 20 heroes for Quenell, cause Grace and Quenell are much same

i think he (and crystalis) are hugely underrated buecouse the were indeed underwelming before the major buff they got

2 Likes

Not enough heroes to trade… So… None… But if i had heroes… Zuri would interest me.

1 Like

I have 12 dupe 5* so unless I pull three more from TC20 in the next 5 days I am looking at the first tier.

My biggest need is a red hitter (or healer). Don’t think Natalya fits that role. If I had 20 it’d be Asterius.

in that case, i would hold for december one

That is what I have been thinking, unless the heroes are different.

November… And if it is every 12 weeks… It should be November 14

2 Likes

even better, was still with 3monthly in my mind