Soul exchange no Soul exchange

He won’t be featured in the next SE tho. He already was in the first one, he won’t come back around before a long time I think.

We won’t know who until it’s released then have 2 days to make a decision.

It will be fun… Even if i don’t exchange. It just means that a hero i really want might be in the next soul exchange.

1 Like

The heroes available in SE are those which are under-represented in the game. More specifically, the defenses.

Heroes who show up often in costume are less likely to appear vs their uncostumed card. Think of c-Horghall when you consider which costumed hero will be in the list.

The chameleon is interesting as it seldom shows up in defense. Think of that sort of event hero ss making the list. HOTMs are the same in that a GM showed up as he has fallen from screens: think Vela

Unfortunately this is so unimportant to me because it will take me a year to get another 15 heros ready to use the next soul exchange! :sob:

1 Like

Of all the heroes you could’ve asked for…

WHY

1 Like

I don’t get what you trying to say. We have no clue how SGG picks the featured heroes for Souls Exchange. We can only guess, again, which metrics they use.
As for costumes, I am pretty sure we got confirmation during beta that only S1 heroes come with costumes.

Petri’s statement about the next Soul Exchange lists which are found on the internet:

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: this is a first, I believe.

Like the PM’s office releasing an official press statement. Lol

3 Likes

Lepiota? She is hands down one of the best offensive weapons in the game.

2 Likes

Read the devs stuff about SE. They did give insights

Insights? This is really vague to me…

A variety of factors determine how the Soul Exchange is stocked. Heroes are tiered based on their performance across various game modes.
Soul Exchange is Here! :recycle:

They never said performance or appearance rate in defenses like you said so mind to share your source?

As for costumes for non-S1 heroes, yea, it may come one day but not yet announced by the staff, as they simply stated:

All that being said, subsequent Soul Exchanges may feature non-Season I Costumes, Ninjas, and other more recent Heroes.

Either way, only time will tell us the SE rosters for sure in the future.

1 Like

Guys, there’s no metric or data. They’ll just choose fooder 5* that nobody wants as filler like horghall and then paywall 1 or 2 decent 5*(sooner or later you’ll run out of dupe 5* because those with abundance of dupe 5* are whales and they don’t need SE anyway. So eventually for f2p c2p, it’ll be pay walled eventually and they will ninja nerf tc20 to produce less 5* to force you to spend)

Nerf tc20 more than it already is? :rofl::rofl::rofl: you are funny

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

English is fourm rules please keep to them

1 Like

Sorry got carried away won’t happen again :pray:

1 Like

That looks delicious. I’d say what it is but there is no English translation so…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

You will be sent to kindergarten to learn English. That may cause some schadenfreude.

Stuffed cabbage or cabbage rolls i think