Soul exchange no Soul exchange

They slowly drag this player friendly feature so it happens rather 3 times a year than 4…

1 Like

Keep track of the offers that include roster space. When those hit critical mass, you can tell the Exchange is coming.

3 Likes

Its been 95 days today from last release Shadow pictures on FB … SG its Like snow White they Fell into a 100 year sleep :smile:

1 Like

It’s on the 27th. What heroes will it be??

No, it will start on 24th.

3 Likes

We can expect teasers very soon.

My only hope is the trend for the seasonal heroes isn’t followed in this soul exchange or else all the options will be trash or barely usable. I hope last soul exchange is the new model with some decent options but my hopes aren’t that high . Zynga isn’t known for customer satisfaction or do they aim to please. I wonder how many heroes w/ costume will be offered w/o costume. Like the odds are so low for each hero what are the odds of pulling the costume after you may of been lucky enough to pull them the first time. Like hitting the lottery back to back. But i assume they know this and it follows Lowering the pull rates from 4% to under 0.5 . Greed at its core

2 Likes