Soul Exchange Guesses 3.0

Week 1 is done for the month. What are everyone’s thoughts when SE will happen? And what heroes might be there this time?

Besides Miki - are their any unicorns that players are wishing to see?

When is SE supposed to happen?

Date will be known soon. For now nobody know’s.

I don’t think Miki would be there. They can still earn a lot from it. But maybe? Who knows. :slight_smile:

I don’t see why not they could have earned a lot from Ludwig and they placed him in the SE at only 15 souls instead of 20.

At this point, I would settle for any hero from the last 6 months. I have only 4 spots for feeders left in my team.
Give me anything worthwhile to trade for and I am happy

3 Likes

Please bring an option for 50 heros to exchange :crazy_face:

1 Like

Right, so when that hero gets nerfed, you can feel the extra!

2 Likes

Similar thoughts here, happy to settle for any hero I don’t already have just to clear roster space on both of my accounts. I’ve never even ascended any heroes I’ve picked from SE because of the speed of release of new heroes :sweat_smile: Training heroes has become a pain because of the roster space mechanic (they really need a better solution such as a way to stack on dupes so they don’t count as unique).

7 Likes

I hope they can change the SE to a monthly event. But instead of 15 heroes, maybe offer 6 heroes each time, 2 for each tier.

1 Like

Imagine if they offered this in the next soul exchange:
10 souls: S1 costumes
15 souls: Challenge/Seasonal/Tower heroes
20 souls: 1000 emblems, 10 aethers, an ascension material, or 5 alpha aethers

12 Likes

If there was a premium hero for exchange, like Aramis, Anne or Hathor for 15 I would be tempted not to pick alphas.
Still, should be at least 6 or 7 alphas, 5 looks really low

1 Like

Man if they did that, for 20 souls it should be 10. At least enough to lb2 one hero

1 Like

I’ll take c. Marj… Won’t happen lol

1 Like

I would like to see Khufu

5 Likes

Why is it only one soul exchange available

1 Like

I would like to see either every 6 months or once a year where the Soul Exchange allows everybody to use up to 35 legendary heroes to exchange. You would still have the 10,15 and 20 levels at the same quality as before, but you would have a 35 level having 5 top notch heroes introduced at least 6 months before the SE. Each person could trade in heroes for more than one hero adding up to no more than 35.

4 Likes

I wish he would be so I can stop hearing people complaining. Lol

Or for like 50 souls you can pick any hero in the game

1 Like

That would be amazing for sure. But is there any hero that you would pay 50 souls for?