Soul Exchange Guesses 2.0

I’d give 30 souls for a copy of garnett lol
and 40 for a Milena…
All jokes aside, these heroes are still too “bankable” imo to get featured in SE

as for Tarlak he’ll be in the upcoming fated summons list, so it’s very unlikeley they’ll feature him in SE as well

2 Likes

I was surprised director zuri was available and the green cok hit 3… I always presumed they would feature mediocre heroes from their respective portals before and if the mitd to top tier heroes.

I have motega… And if he is listed at 20… I’d encourage anyone who wants 50% permanent blind to go get him… He shines in some of these dumb events that are designed to be damn hard.

5 Likes

I just noticed that people have been using the hero valuation poll… All things considered that is pretty awesome… As i am a believer in the genius of large crowds.

1 Like

Yes, but my question is… Why there are 3 Aegirs? :smiley:

2 Likes

I think there will be 15 heroes to choose from

5 Likes

That can be very bad sometimes :joy:

Because i can’t change the poll after it has been there for 8 minutes… And i was copying and pasting from that template. But… 100% agree… We don’t need that many aegir valuations.

1 Like

Agreed… But when the unofficial list is released… I’ll check out valuation sheets and place them next to the list to see which are the best values versus the worst… Provided there is enough data.

2 Likes

Why is Aegir there three times?

1 Like

I second that. I’ve observed that people in large groups can be pretty awful. :wink: I definitely wouldn’t use the word “genius” :grin:

1 Like

10 Soul - Ares, Hanitra, Vela, Gregorion, Capt Nemo
15 - Hel, Isrod, King Arthur, Ontel,Ratatoskr
20- Xnop., Guardian Kong, Zircon, Heimdall, Penolite

3 Likes

10 Soul -
Ares, Hard pass
Hanitra, Really good value… I don’t have bestat/stume kad… So if i didn’t have one already
Vela,
I like that she was recently buffed… But my girl is just ok… I can’t fall back in love with her.
Gregorion, good for crit titan damage…
Capt Nemo
Hard pass

15 -
Hel, “Hel” yes I’ll take her. Still great after all these years
Isrod, If he was available… And Hel… I’ve have myself an old fashioned Sophie’s choice
King Arthur, better than nordri… But not worth it to me.
Ontel, sure… If she wasn’t in the fated summons I’d consider her
Ratatoskr
Ditto what i said about onatel

20- Xnop., i guess he’s still worth it… But this would feel like salt in the wound
Guardian Kong, Hard pass
Zircon, i want an over healer… But probably not for me… Probably.
Heimdall, i don’t have any resurrectors… But I’m hooping for costume mother north…
Penolite
I think peno is a reach… But otherwise u agree with the valuations all of your list.

2 Likes

It’s a good list. I just don’t think that G Kong would be offered for 20 souls (very expensive)

Penolite it seems a little early to show up in SE but who knows

From your list I would choose between Heimdall (need any reviver better than Anton) and Penolite (huge amount of AoE hit)

1 Like

This topic dried up a little… since I already did my 10/15/20 set… I thought I would do a sophie’s choice set of 20.

Ludwig
Prof. Lidenbrok
Arco
Octros
Milena

Arco and Ludwig aren’t likely… but SG has surprised us in the past. As evidenced by my list… I am in need of a overhealer… I think the leader in the clubhouse is Arco… but Milena pairs very nicely with my Motega… and I have SOOO many tonics and rings… and Lady Loki is fine… but she needs to be replaced on my war teams. I’d be happy if Prof was available… I just don’t like her speed after her first charge.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if part of the reason is the fact SE is now scheduled for Dec :cry:, or more likely because @Elioty33 hasn’t posted their prediction yet :wink:

Also some of the guesses are the same heroes on the other list like mitsuko and a few others that you can get from their pity pull system.

Sales for Soul Exchange was way below SGG target and thus push it further back. It was suppose to be every 3 months, now it will be 4 mths. Next it’ll be every half year

1 Like

I was ready to pull in November… but now… I’ll pump out a few more tc20 5* and I’ll keep a few more 3.70s in the rotation for tavern and this dumb elemental quests…

1 Like

I haven’t quite got enough 5* so am happy it’s now in Dec. Although with S1 heros getting the family bonus, rethinking off-loading the numerous costumeless heros I have stuck at 3:70… Horghal, Sartana, Domitia, Thorne…

1 Like