Soul Exchange Guesses 2.0

Gotta be fake. Those are 3 of the top 5 worst holy heroes available.

2 Likes

I have to say, that I’m growing slightly annoyed. I’m really not overly fond of these misleading posts and fakes going around.

11 Likes

:rofl:

this was already a fake list for the last soul exchange…

10 Likes

I would only get Arco…from this FAKE list

3 Likes

LOL!

trolls are getting lazy these days, come on at least put some effort into it! You are making more a fool of yourself than of a the handful of people that actually believe you…

We have seen this… We all made fun of it… And yet… Here we go again.

4 Likes

Do you people even read the thread title?

3 Likes

FYI for context

These posts were merged from another thread that had a more definitive thread title, something like “Soul Exchange 2023” but yes most of us picked up that this was likely to be fake

3 Likes

Doesn’t the forum normally tag those cases? :thinking:

Probably but what happened here it seems is one of our fantastic mods just merged it all into this thread, which was the right thing to do

2 Likes

Yeah, the thread looks just fantastic this way :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Soul Exchange for me it’s just like draft dilemma in NBA

Should we get the best hero overall from the list or get the one that fits your roster ?

The last edition I needed more yellow firepower and Faline was available

BUT then Ludwig was there (and for 15 heroes) so I’ve got him as he was an amazing hero and I’m very happy

Very tough choices

11 Likes

I was in the exact same situation and did the exact same choice last SE. Now I’ve took one green, one red, one yellow and one purple hero, maybe I will get a blue one next time ? Please give us Krampus or Quintin !

I had exactly that same problem… and I ended up choosing Caitlin over Ludwig for the 15 souls - mainly because I already had 2 taunters in Kara and Black Knight, plus, too many defensive purpoles and not enough offensive purples. Plus, I had no real 5* dispellers apart from Costume Kong, so, no regrets :smiley:

Looking back with the roster I have now? I still wouldn’t have changed my decision :wink:

I would much rather flesh out variety in my roster, than trying to build specifically around one hero :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

My strategy is to ignore the hero everybody is clamouring for and find an interesting choice that I think people are overlooking, and then get mad when it turns out everyone else was right and I wasn’t.

29 Likes

I choose to choose the héro which will bring me the most fun to play.
So far I juste got lord Loki, which IS, I think the funniest hero of the game.
Now that I saved 20 more soul, I Hope to get another fun hero. I Hope it will be red or blue…

That’s why I don’t liké to choose a healer, they are useful, but not so fun…

5 Likes

This is the way, walk in it!

4 Likes

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago about the fake lists floating around on other platforms, almost all are traced back to here and you can see who the member was who posted it. When people post these lists, they really should include that their list is a guess and not based on any in-depth, time consuming analysis that takes real skill to acquire. While many of us on the forum are aware of the fact we should only trust information from a specific source, others do not. A group on another platform I assist as an admin on is running rampant with fake lists. All insist they’re 100% real.

It would be very helpful if those posting their guesses said this is just my guess/wishlist. Screenshots of specific forum posts are usually what start the list rumors, maybe if they stated specifically that they were made up of guesses we wouldn’t see them everywhere as much.

5 Likes

If i do another guess… I’m willing… Begrudgingly… To put…

10 guess
Blue Gaillard
Guess
Green Queen anne
Guess
Red Elizabeth
Guess
Yellow Costume joon
Guess
Purple people eaters

Though honestly… If people want to commit a trollish act… it doesn’t take much to do so.

You know how it goes, someone in your alliance asks if anybody had got any info in WA group or line or whatever and one guy wants to be the cool dude and share a list (without thought of accuracy) just to be the ITK ,IDK? Group. Don’t really know the slang term lol

3 Likes