Soul Exchange Guesses 2.0

I’m not a big fan of cristobal. Too… situationally screwy. 5 tiles and you get a 500% hit… which isn’t bad… but when you get to 6 tiles… 9/10 the person you hit is early in the match and is going to have more than 50% health.

And when you finally get to 12 tiles, it is near the end of the match… and most may have less than 50%… so you are getting this weak 250% or 215% hit more than not. He’s just… backwards… and it isn’t great.

4 Likes

Yeah… he’s going to be slow… but if there is ever a slow hero you want to build around… it is ludwig.

Eventually, you can probably pair him with ahhotep and another sniper… get 9 tiles, hit with ahhotep, then snipe… then ludwig will be charged…

Even without the emblem bonus… and even with only a lvl 7 mana troop… you can charge him in 9… in this limited situation that I described.

2 Likes

I would rather invest in either Ludwig or alfrike.
Ludwig will eventually be a great hero for u. Taunt with mana boost is useful across the game. If the game is only about raid and war his speed is going to be a problem. But there are events towers tournaments where he can make a lot of difference.
Cris is situational and can be underwhelming in lot of scenarios. So I won’t invest in him.

1 Like

@drdare @2puttshaqur @Atch

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
I won’t go for Cristobal… yeah didn’t realize how situational he is… I guess I didn’t pay attention to the conditions for maxing his damage.

I guess I will just grab Finley for SE and take Onatel from FS rather than 2 yellows.

1 Like

Mana troop not enough for 9 tile Ludwig, you need Xnol AND a magic/Styx troop for Ludwig, hence why I still haven’t decided whether to get him or not as am missing purple Styx/Magic troop

1 Like

I have no phone battery left and must decide before I sleep… Ludwig (I have no Magic/Styx troops but do have Xnol), Finley (two in one and I lack blue snipers [yes he is more than sniper] but have Bobo for Titans), or Faline (I have White Rabbit for tag team, but also Bruce Lee so not really desperate for another hit three yellow). Emilio I think I’ll pass due to Garnet filling that role.

Would pairing Ludwig with Odin help out his tile count? I’m still on the fence as well.

1 Like

It would help… But if you charged odin first before any dark tiles… Still would take 10+.

Well… At 35%, tiles needed is 9. So you’d need a 5% troop mana bonis, a 2% emblem, and 28… But obviously if you get 22%, you’d need an 11% troop bonus… So… Yes… But not super easy to do.

1 Like

I think I’m going to do a guess tonight… Based on the last one… Essentially… What if we swap out the hero that was… With one that is in that group… And how it would have affected our decision.

So we’ve had two 5* from CoK so far in the SE

22 August 2022

17 November 2022

Is it reasonable to infer that on 6 February 2023 we might get…Wolfgang?

2 Likes

My guess is that if there will be a CoK hero, it would probably be from the Raven family. Giving 3 “free” heroes from the same family, with those kinds of family bonuses, would be crazy.

6 Likes

Possible or esme.
Maybe they are offering knights so we can prepare for the dragons.

1 Like

So… Today around 4am ludwig gets fully leveled and emblemed. Lb will take a month or two… But… Definitely will.

I’m still astonished i got him at 15…

I’ll maybe have 17 in February… So we can do this all again… Unless it really is one good one… One underwhelming one… Rinse repeat.

My wishlist for the next SE-

Quintin
Rayne
Miki
White rabbit
Naz (red magic lady)
Milena
Evelyn
Charon :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:
Bubbles :wink:

Devs, thank you in advance for using my suggestions

6 Likes

That’s a pretty good list. It won’t be for Feb '23, but maybe for Feb '24. Maybe we see Quintin and Nadezhda in Feb '23. Probably not Evelyn and Rabbit yet.
Most likely not Miki…ever…unless they plan on unleashing a more difficult set of titans. Bubbles and Charon are extremely new to the game.

3 Likes

I’d hate this list because there are 5 I NEEEEEEED! The decision already makes me fidgity!

1 Like

I could see the rabbit Evelyn and nade being 15s, but that is a likely a list of 20s

1 Like

Terrible list given that we’re limited to one SE trade. Now, if you want to make that the next Fated Summons list, we could talk business.

1 Like

Many thought the same about Ludwig…but we know how that ended up

I was pretty down on slow heroes after the xnol Nerf… Then Ludwig… Plus xnol… And now I’m back on board.