Sorry, we don't have a cool poster with skeletons and stuff

…but we’ve been around for forever, and if you’re looking for a cool alliance that lets you live your life, too, come check us out.

Muad’Dib has been around for over three years and we’re looking for folks who want to play every day and maybe drink a couple beers. Could even accommodate a 10-15 player merge, if there’s a smaller alliance that wants to move up to 9 star/10 star titans right away. We hit in wars with the option to opt out. We’ve got a lot of heavy hitters. Check us out!

2 Likes

…but we’ve been around for forever, and if you’re looking for a cool alliance that lets you live your life, too, come check us out.

Muad’Dib has been around for over three years and we’re looking for folks who want to play every day and maybe drink a couple beers. Could even accommodate a 10-15 player merge, if there’s a smaller alliance that wants to move up to 9 star/10 star titans right away. We hit in wars with the option to opt out. We’ve got a lot of heavy hitters. Check us out!

Um… Although cool posters are nice, you might want to include the name of your alliance too.

And, if you have Line /Discord contact details, this might be handy as well.

GL

Alliance is Muad’Dib, name’s in the text above.

Thanks!

1 Like

I thought they were talking about me haha :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Best of luck recruiting!
Here’s a free bump for having an awesome name!

3 Likes

Lol. I did too - my bad :hugs:

We also have LINE and the biggest talker (me) is on Discord every day so there are multiple ways to reach us.

My discord is shadow_of_cate#9061