Sorry Devs... no more money for you!

I have 9 heroes waiting for ascension items. I completely Agee this is a huge issue that doesn’t seem to be addressed at all.

I have 30 some odd boots. It’s nearly impossible to progress past them without actual changes to the game.

1 Like

I am back down to four heroes that are stuck behind the “Lack of Items” wall. One of mine just broke through. Sadly it was not the one that is at four months and counting. :roll_eyes:

I wish I could trade in some items fo rth eons I need. I have 26 three star Battle Manuals. I would gladly give a three to one for some Orbs or some Warm Capes.

Dafrca I feel you pain brother was about to give up on this game then was able to ascend 2 out of the 6 I have sitting in cue for the last 3 months.

1 Like

Ok, there are some issues that do need to be resolved. I can say that I’m in the top 2 hitters nearly all of the time with our titans and our titans are 9 and 10 star. I rarely get ascension items. I find that strange and a bit off putting. There is also a problem with farming. There ought to be more food/iron available from mission farming. It seems as if the only way to accumulate food/iron is to let your farms/mines produce or to raid. Doing the minor missions produces next to nothing.

Crafting items are an issue as well. It appears that every items that is worthwhile to craft uses the same item/items to make. There ought to be more variety or a different structure to what is needed to produce items. I literally cannot make Arrows because it will interfere with my ability to make Tornadoes.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you. My second post, my first one said the same as the OP.
Lose the greed, support your clients OR develop another game when this one crashes.

1 Like

Love how this is still a problem after a year.

I am fairly new player. Playing for 2 months now. Playing a loot. Bought VIP, Bought some gems… Like the game a lot. But…
Through some Epic and Elemental puls i got 3x 4* and 1x 5* hero… huray me… But off course i cannot ascend them. Got my first 4x over a month ago, still waiting for another 3 trapping tools.
Second. Warm capes. Got only 1. Third Orbs. Got 1… For 5* hero also need warm capes…

I am in alliance that currently fights 5* titans. usualy get A or even A+
I am farming all the time, but that off course doesn’t help. Tall boots? Got 27 of them. Chainmail? 23 of them. Battle manual? 27 of them…

So my question is. How long do i have to play (and i am online at least 3 hours per day) to ascend my poor 4* heroes?

1 Like

That’s mainly about luck. There is a lot on this topic in the forums.
Usually couple of months for 4* heroes, and for 5* last ascension something like 6 months (for you blue 5* you need 6xtelescopes+4xcapes for the last chevron).
You can speed up the process by speeding up chests, moving to bigger titans, actively doing everything as soon as possible (vision, chests) and so on and on…
Like said, much here in the forums about the topic, your situation is normal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not a problem, it’s a feature.

Two months in playing, that’s nothing. This is a game for the long haul. The capes will come, if you persist. At some points in the game you will get stuck because of ascension mats or because of no suitable hero to level up (for that color). That’s when you buckle up and hang in there. You’re the diesel, you just keep on going, like a friggin Duracell bunny. And remember to have fun doing so! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m approaching 10 months of playing I think. I 've got 7 maxed 4-stars, working on maxing 3 5-stars, still missing a dart for 1. Achieving A/A+ scores against 7star titans. Alliance is closing in on having 8star titans on farm. It’s still fun. I’m a happy Duracell bunny.

One advice would be to begin considering changing alliances, to one that has 7-star titans on farm. You’ll not rank A in the beginning, perhaps unless you level and time it right, but when you do you will roll for 3 ascension items rather than 1 or 2. Now may not be the time, but in a month or so from now, if your alliance hasn’t moved up, you should.

1 Like

I started playing last day of July 2017. I started ascending my first 4 stars roughly the end of September/early October. This coincided with 1. getting the ascension items from the intermediate completion of the first pirates event AND being able to do the 2nd to last stage of the rare quests. I also in September I started spending on the trainer tools in the shop, getting some trap tools, hidden blades, and warm capes. Early October is also when I changed alliances, going from A+ on 4-5s to Bs on 7-8s. Even the same loot tier on higher titans seemed to give more ascension items.

So my estimate is for a low spender, probably 2-3 months is when you see your first set of 70s start to happen. Higher spenders can accelerate that by buying trainers tools for red/blue/purple and the individual item deals that pop up. But for others, making sure you can beat all stages of the rare quests and forging/saving items to be able to complete the advanced as well as intermediate challenge stages (excuse me, legendary and epic) are the surest, most consistent way to get those ascension items.

1 Like

It sounds like you are on track for a highly motivated player. That is right around where I was at that point in time except there was no VIP available, so the grind was a bit tougher back then. You know, the whole trudging through the snow up hill both ways kinda thing.

The game is a grind and only the mentally tough need apply. I am fairly certain that you are one of those. Keep plugging away. Learn everything you can and most importantly learn from the mistakes of others rather than making your own.

I will say that your alliance needs to advance to 6* titans. You are setting a pace and they need to keep up. 6* titans are the beginning of titans that actually drop decent loot. The harder the titan, the more likely the loot gets better. You need to strongly encourage your Alliance to step up. Do what you can to help them, but if they can’t manage it, you ay have outgrown them.

I am an advocate of making where you are a better place to be, but failing that, do not be afraid to seek a place that is better for you.

1 Like

I’m with you on this. I didn’t put money into the game until after I got my first 4 star. N I worked n struggled some time for it. My alliance chat is what kept me in the game n the community is also really decent as well.

It is really nice that they are providing a variety of 5* heroes in the game now. I can understand when the game was first coming out that they really would want to keep a lid on the final tier advancement items in order to keep the game competitive and keep it from becoming too one dimensional because of the limited number of heroes at the time.

The game has become much broader and much more popular. There are many many more heroes available, but the final tier ascension items for 5 star heroes remain locked down. There really is little reason to obtain new heroes if there is little to no chance of ever getting them to their final tier Ascension.

The final tier items such as Damascus blade and Tome of Tactics need to be made more attainable to keep the game growing and meet the needs of the many new heroes being made available to the players. Otherwise people will not be able to enjoy the new heroes they acquire. Eventually they will not feel the need or desire to acquire new heroes because of the feeling of futility inspired by the lack of final tier ascension items. Please fix this?

2 Likes

I completely agree, as there is a huge lack of materials to promote heroes. just like we do the complete map and there is no bonus, and there is no upgrade materials on the map, so it becomes even more difficult. What good is it to invest if we stand still? is to be spending money and not leaving the same place (it’s like getting on a boat and always paddling with the paddle on the same side, we walk around and do not leave the same place)

if most of the players had the same attitude, I am sure that the SG changed the attitude regarding the matters of promotion, but until now continue to receive a lot of money from the gems that until this was raised the price in early 2018, soon will be something that will not be a priority for them since they continue to fill the pocket.

1 Like