Sorceror Emblems

For some reason my sorceror emblems have not been increasing when I get them. I’ve been stuck on 122 for some time now. I just received 3 but again they didn’t register.

Can you show us a screenshot of the sorcerer emblems you received (from your Recent Activity) and the sorcerer emblems in your inventory?

Not since I checked the inventory before posting the message. It actually showed 6 new but no change from 122

This is the current inventory. I’ll send another when I get some more sorceror emblems.

Okay, my main reason for asking was to just make sure that you DID indeed receive sorcerer emblems and not some other one. The easiest way to check that is to go to Options > Support > Recent Activity.

Understood. These screenshots show why it was 6 but like I said for some reason these emblems are stuck at 122. I’ve received others but I can’t be sure if it’s just limited to sorceror emblems.

1 Like

On the forum here we can’t really look into this. Best bet is to #contact-support with your concern (click that hashtag for instructions).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.