Sooo has anyone counted how many seasonal/event heros we have in each color?

Boril/Cyprian are vital vs bosses/heroes with AOE attacks. Guardians became an after-thought because Boril was in my team.

everyone has their favorites, but 4/70 Boril has the highest def stat of any 4*, and even higher than almost all s1 5* (At 817, Richard takes the prize, Thorne edges Boril out by 1 point (793 to 792). Can’t hate on Boril. He’s got his place, even though he’s not an attacker.

1 Like

So I’ve heard, but resisted finding out more about Evelyn (want to be surprised at both card and design). But if the RNG Gawd has its thrashing ways with me, it’s another empty handed month for me when it comes to HoTM.

But yeah, they could’ve done more to the Guardians of Teltoc when it comes to the composition, I’d have imagined a rainbow 5* and a rainbow 4* of Teltoc heroes, which can derive their origins from Mesoamerica for Nature, and Norse for the Ice.

If you REALLY want a blue guardian… King Arthur counts just as much as Jackal does. He makes foes sensitive to Ice. REALLY sensitive.

So, in December, the FULL rainbow will truly be available.

Also-- Evelyn is pretty much Merida from Brave.

Cool, and now let’s see how much regular 5* versus limited time:

Blue: 4 Regular Vs 2 event + 4 HotM = 4 : 6
Red: 4 Regular Vs 4 event + 4 HotM = 4 : 8
Green: 4 Regular Vs 4 Event + 3 HotM (soon 4) = 4 : 7
Yellow: 4 Regular Vs 3 Event + 3 HotM = 4 : 6
Purple: 4 Regular Vs 4 Event + 4 HotM = 4 : 8

Total Regular 20
Total Limited 33

Can i say this is hilarious?

Edit: oh, not even mentioned season 2!

1 Like

I totally agree - I managed to collect all regular 4* heroes (except for Kashrek and Little John) and only have 3 regular 5*, and few 4* event heroes - so whenever I’m doing event summons I am bound to receive bunch of duplicates that i never keep since they will never be lvld up lol

not mentioning atlantis as well, since during those precious 3 days summons basically it’s all the same.

So you agree blue should have more event 5*? Lol thanks for that count by the way. I wanted to figure it up earlier buuut slacked off instead

If there is a reflect green event, Blue heroes would make sense.

I did put a feature request in for a green event as WELL as a new difficulty mode.

Vote, please:

My alliance has been using all red war tanks to exploit the severe lack of decent blues. Unless people are leveling multiple Kirils, they are having problems.

I just got Mitsuko, which would be a lovely war tank :slight_smile:

This

Blue is weak not only in representation but the Heroes themselves. If you look at the best blues and turned them to any other color, their ranking would go way down. No healers, no real mana controllers just a couple of good snipers and a god but slow AOE.

Green is next in line but will probably be just fine after this month.

All the other colors are fine. Yellow may have low representation, but there is a hero or 2 for everything.

1 Like

You totally said it.

I have no idea what to do for blue. The only 2 heroes worth it are Alasie and Magni, in that order…I absolutely HATE myself for not bothering to get Alasie because now, I am absolutely dying for her. Grimm is the only 4* I have left, and at diamond level, he’s the weak link. Never got Magni, and I have no intention of using Richard, Thorne or Isarnia because they don’t fit the strategy I’m looking for.

It took me 8 months to get ascention materials to fully ascend a blue, so I’m waiting for the right one at this point.

1 Like

I’m a cup dropper, and these days i’m testing which legendary hero keep more cups in tank position (only the central, all the others are 4*)

Isarnia is absolutely the best among my heroes, better then Hel surprasingly.
Something like 100-150 cups more in the long run.
And i regulary use her on titans and attack raiding.

I don’t know what is the strategy you have in mind, but use her.

Which arena? And do you flank isarnia with hel? I simply like hel better at flank than tank. More inconvenient when i go against her there. Just from my experience though, I’ve heard many hate goin against her at tank

Mainly diamond, sometimes platinum.

Nope, i stated all the rest are 4*, only the central is 5*.
Always monochromatic.

Lol pre coffee so i missed that detail. You’re running a mono defense?

Yes, for 2 reasons.
First people can immediately guess i’m a cup dropper and decide if attack me or not.
Second, people usually stuck color against central the same, so this way the results are much more linked on good/bad boards in my eyes.

If i have to look only on results, Isarnia is only slightly better.
Still there are few raids where my team wins (almost none with Hel)

The fact is with Isarnia i get much less attacks during the night, and i think there’s 2 reasons for that:

• many people have Jackal right now, so Hel is much less fearsome then before.

• Isarnia punish a bad board much more. Even normal hits after her special are deadly, while the mana stop of Hel can be somehow recovered

1 Like

Thanks Elpis - I do have her but haven’t bothered because I really don’t like Slow-rated heroes. But, I do keep hearing good things about her. My strategy is “quick win”, no battle delaying or defense-centric.

1 Like

I like putting Isarnia in for a tank. Every bit as devastating as Azlar if she goes off. I’ve sat around 2550 for days and rarely get attacked. I usually just do revenge raids so I’m not gaining a lot of cups anymore.

Yes i agree.
People usually avoid her if possible, as a bad start meaning quite for sure losing the raid, even with a huge troop difference.
Only who has Zeline and Alberich (and probably Tarlak by now) don’t have any problem with her.

All the others simply avoid her, if they can, especially if the other heroes are good too.

I really wanna do some isarnia raids now lol