Something positive

I did 6 one shots, scored highest points (finally after few terrible wars) and we won war AND I will open war chest in few minutes

7 Likes

England 1 v Italy 0 in Euro
And we are winning
Itā€™s coming home

1 Like

My condolences as football is going Rome.

5 Likes

Which I believe is fitting as England won against Denmark with a penalty obtained by SterĢ¶aling - who tried that number again in the final.

1 Like

1000 days in alliance

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a huge achievement! Congrats :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Ah, now I know why youā€™re called @yelnats_24

4 Likes

Just got Malicna! I donā€™t really like the chance based special, but it is probally the most positive thing iv done today.
Now I can have my coffee in peace and write to-do list for day

1 Like

is not direct about me, but its something what told me my team mate. He met his girlfriend here in the game in our ally, and now its more then year that they are lucky together ā€¦not only online, but also offline :grinning:

4 Likes

How the heck did you just get Malicna?

That aside she actually very good and the chance based special rarely matters. Played in a mono she hits 3 pretty hard and the mana buff up is where the magic is. Life saving many times.

4 Likes

Maybe how I got my 3rd elradir. Randomly browsing through my roster and happened to chance upon him. No idea how/when he stuck in

2 Likes

But Malicna was unavailable right nowā€¦

I just got my first yellow HotM (Devana).

5 Likes

Strange, I thought this was a march post. You just got malicna? How is that possible?

1 Like

Struggled really hard this month just to get aouda. Together with devena and C justice from HA10 (and yes justice is a woman). I present my holy ladies team alongside c Rana and zuri of June

9 Likes

Finally finished S3 on hard

It gave me last darts for Akkorog

Ngl last fight was scary when Surtur almost oneshoted my Krampus(with buff on and added health)

11 Likes

Today I achieved this:

Screenshot_20210731-194753_(1)
Screenshot_20210731-201838_(1)

My best so far. But I didnā€™t have to wait untill tomorrow for this:

:rofl:

18 Likes

Ah the fall comes hardā€¦ great achievement though! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

First time ever I gather gems for 10 pull, they will wait for magic tower :dizzy:

8 Likes

Ok, sometimes I donā€™t feel great and have to take a treatment that makes me feel like Iā€™m totally drunk.

That resulted in me pressing the wrong button and going into tournament fight with just three heroes.
One fight, one loss.

Or not?

Now the question is: should I put down my phone and wait for the drug effect to fadeā€¦ or play only when Iā€™m high from my treatment? :thinking:

10 Likes

From a Nature Chest: Screenshot_20210824-222748~2

10 Likes