Something positive

Finally broke 200k on a titan hit, got all those good items from mythic titan and we got a red rare kitty, perfect timing

Alexandrine miki king Arthur magni costume and aino makes a pretty good team

12 Likes

That’s an awesome achievement!!!

2 Likes

Today I just want to congratulate @L33tVortex12596
What a beautifully setup defense you have!
I tried but could not breach it.

A lot of times you would see people who spend with the same “meta” defense. But this is a unique one.

10 Likes

Very nice looking defense indeed!!

3 Likes

wow yeah, nice defense @L33tVortex12596 and kudos for sharing @Avrilfra

4 Likes

Thank you! I am surprised by this win…you have quite a powerful offensive line up.

6 Likes

Got this in my war chest loot. Going to help a lot with my leveling up of Mr. Pengi.

10 Likes

Congrats on receiving your great War Chest!

3 Likes

When you order khufu from wish .com

At least can get ha10 up and running

4 Likes

Freebies from SG

8 Likes

Made it to second place for a minute …

Gotta start somewhere… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

I recently noticed when I post something, i have a 200k symbol. Pretty sure it is positive, anyone out there that knows what it is for?

1 Like
3 Likes

I beat my over 1 year old best cups score, I didn’t expect to be able to do that with increased power creep and all. I beat it by 33 points.

But what is even nicer, is that thanks to some earlier defense wins before dropout, I got 40 more cups, meaning 3189 cups as my new record beating 3116, which I did iirc back in November 2021.

I literally used only these 2 teams, I was avoiding Waterpipe, cause I hate that hero.

6 Likes

Not happened yet, but read about Hero Museum in the beta beat. That addition to the game will mean a gift of over 1000 gems free for me when it drops.

Sweet!

6 Likes

Yes that is positive news free gems for something you would have done anyway.
I really dont get why people are so upset about it.
Have not been bothered attempting to work out how many gems ill receive. It wont be a huge amount but they will be FREE!!!.

4 Likes

How are people getting free gems in those numbers? And why would ppl het upset?

Not untill next update new feature “hero museum”, gives x amount of gems per maxed unique hero.

1 Like

A few 5* summons today. *disclaimer did cost a few offers tho.

9 Likes

Congratulations! I have always held a spot for the jabberwocky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes