Something positive

Today was a happy day. I got rope, ladder and razorblades from chests.
And Remembered to take my morning pills coz of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had 12 EHT, I got this guy on 11 pull

Its my first green 5* and I wanted him so bad so I’m very happy :smiley:

14 Likes

Im on vacation this week…thats a positive lol…as far as the game…well…i levelled up a troop lol

3 Likes

Congrats! I am personally keeping mine for next month, as i really need aome yellow fire power and Devana looks awesome

3 Likes

Dont say that lol…they will nerf her now lol

I got nature chest in titan slot + 6 oneshots against 6 strongest enemies in AW.

5 Likes

Wowzaaaaaaa…so much AM’s

1 Like

Can’t afford to waste my meagre gems on conversion.

Thanks, Devana looks awesome but I’m drowning in yellows so I decide to pull now.
Good luck getting her!

1 Like

Legendary goblin crate finally delivered something good : rings

Yes thank you, for that price I’m taking those.

3 Likes

Well it wasn’t today, but yesterday. The first time in about 3 years that I could enjoy a relaxed sunday without war stress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

WOOOOOOOW please send me some tonics :wink:hahaha

1 Like

Today I got rings from titan and they added sand heroes on HA, since I’m a bit lucky there I hope get one of them tomorrow, and… that’s it

4 Likes

Something small, but I appreciated it. That opening board!

@Shohoku79 Thanks to Frosth’s small mana gain, I bring my Isa back for raids. She was my first 5*, and I enjoy making more use of her, a S1 5* without costume.

13 Likes

True @hobgunnerz. :sweat_smile: I waited a long time for a non S1 5* green, and so happy my patience eventually paid off.

@Rafa_Correia03 Sorry, but there’s a queue. :wink:

1 Like

Game wise I am almost out of troop feeders that’s a plus to put those to work.

I am probably overly optimistic about costumes being added to HA10, I’ll see later today if the week starts off with a dose of RNG reality.

1 Like

Today i got my Alchemy lab fully operational with 3 transmutations

4 Likes

5 keys, one costume chamber pull = HOTM. Can’t be happier. Got her on day 1 of the month on the first pull.

4 Likes

My first time. I never had such a great winning streak before. I really enjoyed it.
Happy gaming.

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to putting my first limit break on Finley or maybe Skadi.