Something positive

I just want anubis. Dont know antything about what he wil be like but i want him.

1 Like

More darts i have a few already.

8 Likes

I had my smart port removed today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is, but congrats

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

With the covenant gift… pulled mr. Pengi one pull
4 pulls vallahalla… 3rd pull costumed Gulli
Atlantis pulled costume Ameonna
Challenge Festival 2… Tahir hotm… Emilio 5*… karnov
Fed him to soul exchange for Lady Locke…

Im so excited… when i hit… i for get to screenshot

4 Likes

Enjoy lady Locke. If you have franze her proteus and franz is a killer combo. He makes the DOT damage go nuts.
I use it alot especially in events just chews through bosses

You fed karnov in soul exchange!? He is a titan killer with the tile enhancement

Super sad face lol :sob:

1 Like

@Draerius only had 2 green 5*… need for green…
I saw tht titan damage too…
@OGdirty1Kanobi no luck getting franz yet… thanks ill work on getting franz… next opportunity… do have proteus tho… lb

1 Like

1st time ive spent on this game in a long time… and got a dupe. No alfrike or sif

But the positive is next time soul exchange has something good for 10-15 dupes ill be ready now

5 Likes

Cool at a push i could reach another 20 but it would need to be a game changer. Unless my 3 TC20s payout well.

1 Like

Yeah my one tc20 has given me 1 5* this year last year it gave me 12 or 13

Ouch. Since last SE i have aquired 3 new dupes. One from TC20 the rest from summons. The portals love to troll me with 5* s1 heros… like here you go have a 5*… its vivica.

Yeah i had that happen getting back to bacl 5* with thorne from kalevala and marjana from s4 portals. Only had that happen once before in grimforest got viv and puss n boots back to back. Otherwise only other time was the kehpri tahir single pull… so :person_shrugging: im tempted to use elkenen in SE and zulag even though thier maxed but i never use em anymore. I just keep hoping ill get elks costume one day

1 Like

Will be the day after you send your maxed one into the exchange. But yea im tempted to ditch zulag aswell and telluria.

Have a look at the new „ Contest of elements“ starting probably in October. You will need 5 mono teams in every color! They start with yellow but will rotate the colors. Its planned to bring this event every 2 months.
I created my 25 momo teams yesterday and was glad that I did not fed away a few benchwarmers, quite the opposite. I started levelling some of them.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Something like this always perks up one’s attitude

11 Likes

Grats, great heroes.
Waquas, Faiez and Azmia are great too

Happy gaming

1 Like

For sure! And Thanks!