Something positive

AmaZing score!!! Good luck with your 200k attempt!

3 Likes

Congrats. It’s a good card. I was happy and surprised to get him yesterday too.

10 Likes

Thanks! I passively developed a desire to get him after checking the early info threads here and saw people were saying he’d actually seem nice to have. Getting Kara last month was also great since I wanted a Taunt Legendary hero.

1 Like

Grats for the HotM all, nice hero!

Happy gaming

1 Like

I was chasing my 3rd red mana troop for a long time. Last tower event I spent 27 ETTs but got only one purple magic troop and the 5th blue mana troop. Today I got two ETTs from Mythic Titan. The last one gave me:

Could bring them to lvl5 just before the war starts. Thats more than enough to reach the mana breakpoint of costumed Boldtusk.

Happy gaming

11 Likes

nice! enjoy your quicker new Boldtusk :wink:

3 Likes

Guess this is a positive but still kinda feels like a bit of being cheated lol

10 Likes

Nothing screams positive attitude like being happy about pulling Thorne and Marjana. :joy: But hey, Soul Exchange turned them into valuable assets, so it could definitely be worse.

3 Likes

Yup pretty much all they are good for. Already have 1 marjana maxed and LB dont have either costume so not doing a 2nd or even a 1st of thorne :see_no_evil: yeah trying to be positive about it and think ha10 soul exchange … but still hurt deep down inside being f2p lol

5 Likes

Soul exchange fodder at least (unless your first time getting them) :slight_smile: I’ve been running Three TC20 for like a month now and have only one 5* Dupe and my first Thorne so far lol

2 Likes

I got my first golden emblems from raid tournament

5* aether is cool but I don’t need red ones.

15 Likes

Those golden emblems are great! Used them on a bunch of 125- emblem nodes for my key 5* :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratultion Vidarr,
Uclapack is a tough one. Repost it under the“fighting known names“ thread, tag her and ask for a revenge video.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Alchemy lab coming through!

11 Likes

Well I got this from a single pull using my POV rewards. Does it count as a positive?

16 Likes

Ooh heck yeah!! Nice pull!

5 Likes

It had exactly a 98.5% chance not to happen, so it’s safe to say it does count.

8 Likes

− the Princess Frog? She needs to be kissed somewhere to become a princess. :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

This isnt something positive,is really really really positive :joy: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes