Something positive

Whoa! I thought that was you I spotted on the far horizon :rofl:

3 Likes

I finally decided to start researching HA10 today.

Waiting 14 days before I get 5 back to back new heroes I didn’t have is positive right?

But being serious the chance at a costume (however small) has been positive enough of a change to make me spend that 3.1 million food finally.

10 Likes

Actually, I’ve got 4 freaking epic ascension materials today.

2x Rings
1x Tab
1x Tonic

Is it good? Yes, something useful as loot does not happen everyday.
I’m happy? Maybe but I have no heroes to use those items on. As a F2P it´s not like I really need them.

My bag has 19x rings, 18x tabs, 25x freaking tonics and I’m not insane enough to spend my time maxing multiple S1 useless heroes (being honest, most S1 legendaries without emblems are basically 4*s againt event and S3&S4 heroes).

22 Likes

Thank you to those with Gullinbursti on their defense team allowing me to farm the mission avatar.

7 Likes

I got one for today @IgH

It’s not #1, but this was just my raid defense putting work in :joy:

13 Likes

It was already yesterday, but I’m still happy. For the first time I fought until the last day in the raid tournament and am a 1%! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

9 Likes

I was able to open my raid chest before breakfast :joy: now I can have my coffee in peace

7 Likes

My war flags went 6-0, which puts me currently as top scorer by a large margin. However I won’t have a problem at all if any alliance mates overtake me - it’s the result that counts!

4 Likes

We kicked out a ally member who really nefed

1 Like

@Ruskin505 I’ll place my two Gullins on defence for you when I can (my in-game name is Samantha), on the off chance that you and/ other players working on that mission find me. :smile:

Back on topic, I called a titan pass, but since one of our heavyweights could hit, we killed the titan instead.

4 Likes

I got nothing from 50 pulls, but as a consolation prize I did get 2 darts and 1 blade

5 Likes

My Whacker ate Tettukh :grin:

2 Likes

We just one a war with 3 min left down by 10 pts, our last flag started and the timer started going.

Won by 40 pts.

The comraderie felt was awesome

Shout out to the 6th dimension … great war!

9 Likes

Nothing beats winning by close margins, well done!

3 Likes

Update, did another 10 pulls and got russula

4 Likes

Just looking at my AM’s excites me enough with no heros to work on…

3 Likes

Now I have lots of good 5* heroes and lots of mats but …. No Damascus Blade. None …
There is no longer any point in me trying to pull for 5*

If you have the gems, you may transmutate all those excess blades and turn them into other useful AMs

@hobgunnerz You are not alone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fwiw, I’ve got a few more mats than you. This was my partial stockpile last week. :upside_down_face:

I hope the feeling passes soon. You are strong, and I have no doubt you will persevere. You got this! :muscle:

7 Likes

Today was a great day. Awesome cards from my teenage kids, went 6/6 in war and we won, and got a tonic and darts from a purple chest.

That let me ascend Heimdall, finally, and he’s now +20 and Telluria is relegated to “will never use again” status.

4 Likes