Something positive

20220528_165231

Finished my second sweet Pirate Marjana today :blush: half way emblems. Ran out of food for now.

Something negative: needed ages to level her with ONE food training camp running because I was farming food legendaries on three TC20s for 2 months that only gave me one Richard :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

nice, enjoy your 2 C-Marjanas!

and yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve been running two TC20s for a month now, have not gotten a single 5* yetā€¦

2 Likes

Often, TC20 will Richard you over.

3 Likes

Thank you! They are working kinda good for now. Glendaā€™s buff also helps. Tc20 could use a buff since S1 legendaries are getting more useless every day.

Better than Quintus or horghall :rofl:

4 Likes

Some would like to get their hands on a fully ascended Richard. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

because a fully ascended Richard is tough and can rise to the occasion?

1 Like

For some players, heā€™s the hero they want to pull.

1 Like

I have a fully ascended richard no blems. Have his costume at 1.1 tho better heros to focus on.

2 Likes

Some guys like to use Richard without a costume.

2 Likes

Maybe his time will come :slight_smile: I began tanking with him after maxing his costume :slight_smile: he has served me well

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know Mariana had a mole on her cheek. Sorry, but that blew my mind

3 Likes

Fast mana war is awesome its brilliant that defensive tanks who gain mana with their specials destroy the opposition its absolutely fair and shouldnā€™t be changed if anything they should start with full mana with counter attack and field aid every turn to make it fairer :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yea maybe. I am running low on must level heros.

2 Likes

20220529_101401
Hah :laughing: common version also has it, but itā€™s darker on pirate costume.

2 Likes

I am so pleased I ascended Vivica, sheā€™s my MVP so far this rush tourney. Her amazing veal and her cleanse saved me so many times, bringing my team back from the edge of defeat :slight_smile:

Just with this one, she saved my team after nearly being murdered by the two wings firing followed by Gullinā€™s special effect

6 Likes

and Thorne popped out of TC20 today, meaning I have the full set of S1 classics now :slight_smile:

I was stuck waiting on the last 3, then in the last 3 months Vivica, Quintus and Thorne suddenly popped up in a flood :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Accidentally posted in @Dudeious.Maximus thread instead of here :laughing: following so many threads. But this is definitely a positive wanted mitsuko for a long time never could get her and after 22 weeks with nothing but s1 in ha10 she pops out to say hello

So even though its posted in HA10 results posting it here cuz got someone i definitely wanted and in a color i really needed

12 Likes

I also got Mits from Hero Academy, she is really awesome, she eats penguins for breakfast lunch and dinner

2 Likes

She does. I just have to find a way to 1) have her charge faster, and 2) stay alive longer. I donā€™t have her emblemed at the moment, and she may not get emblems because of Sleepy Hallow Hypnos.

But when her special hits, good bye ice cubes.

1 Like

This seems like an appropriate place, but I just wanted to celebrate my own little achievement of getting my first ever 5* 4^80 (and even with 4^80 on the costume too). Lady of the Lake was one of the first 5*'s I got, since I started playing when the challenge festival introducing her costume went live.

Iā€™ve come a long way since then, from my 5x 5* rainbow 3^70 that got me started and built out my 5x 4* 4^75+20 teamā€¦ itā€™s all coming together! :partying_face:

11 Likes