Something positive

Well ive had more cups then this before but never had i broken top 100 globally not even when i was #1 in Canada but feels good maybe 1st place one day :smile:

10 Likes

Surprised I got hit with these mats nearly back to back.

11 Likes

Got my 3rd HotM this year (Viscaro, Iris,Silvaria) and the first 5* ever from a challenge event portal.

Happy gaming

10 Likes

10 Likes

Awesome Mystic mats!!! If I am currently noticing correctly it seems to be dropping once a week lately. RNG must be lucky ducky!

3 Likes

I didn’t spend a dime for the S5 portal.

9 Likes

2 singol pulls :see_no_evil: :joy:

12 Likes

I’ve had some incredible luck recently. :exploding_head:

Note: Some context ~ Prior to this, I used 20+ EHT without anything new.

Note: This is my first 5* from ToL.

Note: Some context ~ This was retraining #59. It is my second non-dupe non-S1 from HA10. I’ve also gotten 2x C-Sartana dupes from HA10.

Happy weekend and gaming!

17 Likes

@SamMe

Congratulations well done and well deserved. Really pleased for you…
Jealous at the same time :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly @JGE! :smile:

2 Likes

Yay!! Congrats @SamMe :partying_face::partying_face: You’re always cheering others on - so while I personally enjoy hearing of others success, you’re one of the people in particular that I do get extra excited to hear you received wanted heroes :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:. Even though I never said anything at the time, I was following along in your Bauchan journey and was stoked for you when you finally got him! Once you start using any of these new heroes, I’d really enjoy hearing your experience with them. :clinking_glasses: to leveling them up as quickly as you’d want to use them :nerd_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Got the highest score in war and got a 5* ather was a good weekend battle

10 Likes

Costume portal gave me richard c. New
Then HA 10 gave me quintus c. New
Will i level them anytime soon? Unlikely have other priorities atm.

3 Likes

Grats for your awesome new heroes.
Well deserved for cheering and inspiring so many people here in the forum.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

whooo enjoy your “free” EHTs from every level up from now on!

8 Likes

Yes ,i will :heart_eyes: and 50 gems :joy:…end of month i will be reach the level 103 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yesterday I finally got my first max 4* rainbow team!! Absolutely no regrets in picking these guys, and I can already feel the difference compared to believing that 5x 3/70 5*’s was the way forward!

10 Likes

I managed to hit this score, idk how. Not the highest I ever had, but looks beautiful.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words @OAlexisO! :smile: My bad for slow reply. :sweat_smile:

I remember way back in my first ever alliance, an alliance mate congratulated someone on their level up, and from then on I started doing the same…

Thanks also for letting me know you were following my journey to get Bauchan! I created my Bauchan thread for fun, and to hear about other players who experienced similar.

I have maxed all of those heroes. :crazy_face: I’ll have a think and tag you in the respective hero threads some time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @Gimliv! :smile:

1 Like