Something positive

I fought myself in Beta :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Is that a s3 costume? Damn.

1 Like

Yep. And lemme tell you, I have one good defense, took me to a tie-breaker :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So its either baldur or gefjon i think based off family/ region they are from. Unless im forgetting someone.

1 Like

I tried transitioning a negative into a positive…unfortunately I was dealing with electrical wiring. :zap:

1 Like

Both are being tested with costumes in beta my dear.

1 Like

Thanks been a bit blind to some things lately.
Damn now they just need to make the damn Gnomes actually drop coins… they wont as they want peoples to buy them.

4 Likes

I’m :green_heart: this

And I’m out of likes :green_heart::turtle:

4 Likes

6 Likes

20220528_165231

Finished my second sweet Pirate Marjana today :blush: half way emblems. Ran out of food for now.

Something negative: needed ages to level her with ONE food training camp running because I was farming food legendaries on three TC20s for 2 months that only gave me one Richard :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

nice, enjoy your 2 C-Marjanas!

and yeah… I’ve been running two TC20s for a month now, have not gotten a single 5* yet…

2 Likes

Often, TC20 will Richard you over.

3 Likes

Thank you! They are working kinda good for now. Glenda’s buff also helps. Tc20 could use a buff since S1 legendaries are getting more useless every day.

Better than Quintus or horghall :rofl:

4 Likes

Some would like to get their hands on a fully ascended Richard. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

because a fully ascended Richard is tough and can rise to the occasion?

1 Like

For some players, he’s the hero they want to pull.

1 Like

I have a fully ascended richard no blems. Have his costume at 1.1 tho better heros to focus on.

2 Likes

Some guys like to use Richard without a costume.

2 Likes

Maybe his time will come :slight_smile: I began tanking with him after maxing his costume :slight_smile: he has served me well

2 Likes

I didn’t know Mariana had a mole on her cheek. Sorry, but that blew my mind

3 Likes