Something positive

This

5 Likes

Keep it this way please, or better yet just cancel this entire event. I want to save my tornadoes for other events like titans

1 Like

20 chars of perfect post lol

2 Likes

I finally “maxed” my first troops

14 Likes

Congrats !!! That’s awesome

4 Likes

Something positive. Chats are floating during this 3 kingdom war is on in forum (players/SG/Game itself) :slight_smile: Lets see who wins. Popcorns ready. :coffee: Its always nice to read comments and how good humor some peeps has until humor is gone

Humor:

5 Likes

Grats @Radar1 Welldone!

2 Likes

Rough week on these forums

I pulled Malicna in the portal! I genuinely wanted her, not like The Seeker wanting yet another Sartana, but honestly wanted her. :stuck_out_tongue:

She now completes my nine 5* Dark heroes. I only want nine of each element in 5*…nine already seems like too much…might scale it back at some point to 6 or 7… :thinking:.

5 Likes

This thread. Now this is positive in the current climate
Daft but good positive humour…

7 Likes

Positive: I finally popped my ninja cherry and got myself a Topaz. Even playing her at less than 3/70 she is a game changer and is almost a cheat mode if you get any yellow tiles

Negative: Once maxed, emblemed and LB’d she literally will be a cheat mode, I have never had a hero so powerful. Will take away some of the challenge and accompanying satisfaction in winning. I am still going to do it though…

8 Likes

Im happy for U :slight_smile: Topaz is awesome

2 Likes

Thank you!

She and Grimble are an unlikely but super synergetic couple

2 Likes

Last 2 tc20 trainings

Definitely a positive for soul exchange coming

10 Likes

I got the bonus mat from our latest rare, plus an ETT and raid flask. :star_struck: C-rank paying off again. :rofl:

16 Likes

glad you got some good luck @SamMe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im happy for U @SamMe

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @sleepyhead @Luna_Lovegood! :smile:

3 Likes

War last night:

• We were trailing behind by less than 100 points with 30 mins to go
  • Opponents had used all their flags and we had 6 hits left, all from one player
  • He had not logged in for the whole weekend so we were not sure if he would participate
  • He finally appears and did his hits and needless to say we won
  • Then he told us he had a car accident but logged into the game for the war as soon as he finished his treatment!

Close and dramatic war wins always make me happy.

To be honest, rewards from war wins and even war chest suck in general… it is really the swing in mood and coordination with teammates make me enjoy alliance war so much.

14 Likes

Hope he is ok now :green_heart:

:turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

Said it was a slow rollover :joy: But yeah he is fine and thank you!

2 Likes