Something negative

Well the something positive got so many replies. Now it’s got me wondering the opposite ! Keep it cordial ! All the why’s and what if’s can go here .

2 Likes

I’ll go first … I pulled on every goblin :japanese_goblin: day almost every offer except for the small ones … Yet again no luck ! :four_leaf_clover: Rough on my account this time around . I won’t be able to pull again for a while. I’m considering a longer while for sure .

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Ive been documenting my own Something Negative here for a few months. Others joined in.

Conclusion: This game sucks. A lot!

3 Likes

It inhales money in doing so … I’m guilty ! I have decided there are more important things than sticking my hard earned money into this game . I have to admit I faltered there at the sight of new goblins … but time and time again it has shown I should have perhaps gone out to dinner and a movie instead … perhaps the fair that’s in town would have been more fun . I have nothing to show for it but the same ones I had to start with . Next portal up I’m going to plug my phone in and head outta the house without it … I no longer care if I have the newest and best . I’d rather level all my Dawa’s and play 3* tournaments if I remain lol .

3 Likes

I think the bad luck thread (Bad Luck Thread) more or less covers what this thread would, unless it’s just being negative outside of the game.

1 Like

Missed that one … Should have caught up on reading first

1 Like

Letting dragon spire heros into the strong hold wars raids negative. Segregation to stay in their own words positive making special opt in only wars turnements positive. Letting them into current wars raids means we have to play the new content. Segregation means we have a good choice less time on the game if we so choose

1 Like

Dude I falter whenever I see a new hero. Same, the spending in this game has gotten atrocious for me that I couldn’t beat to spend my hard earned money anywhere else

1 Like

Pulling chances on Goblin portal?

Like letting race a rocking horse on the English Epsom Derby… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Minus

Free vision summons gate set 2 4 star hero and all 3 star.one time play one mysti vision wait next 30 s i quite 3

Community forum set limitation reply again reply anyone reply like negative

I think the majority of threads in these forums are “something negative” in one way or another. Sign of player frustration.

The whole idea of the “Something Positive” thread was to combat that.

My idea community forums reply limit full one topic not other topic

I don’t know … I haven’t read everyone of them . Mother of four I have got no time for all of that lol

No, but presumably you did read the Something Positive thread and it says that in the very first line of the first post.

I glanced … hehe . Quit picking on me . I’m old and forgetful…

Id like to see an analysis of that.

Something negative.not time free. Fear horror work start. good negative

1 Like

Something negative my hero capacity full use gems for increase why game creator make this capacity free

2 Likes