Something has definately screwed up raiding since the last update

Since the last update and the introduction of the Talents system, I’ve consistently lost matches enough that i’ve dropped over 400 points to the lowest place i’ve been on the raid system in several months.
I’ve not changed my line up, yet i’m repeatedly being beaten in matches by heroes i’m sure I have beaten in a similar situation before the Talents update.
Before you start suggesting that “of course it’s changed, because of the talent system” it’s only been live a short time and there have not been enough talent tokens offered in quests to make THAT much of a difference yet, I haven’t changed my team, or my tactics prticularly that I should be losing so many raids, it doesn’t make sense to me. Anyone else finding this themselves?

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about your defence losing. I have noticed more defensive losses myself too. I chalk it up as more and more players playing the game and getting good at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both defensive losing and in actual raids i’m playing. A member of my alliance logged back on recently and had lost over 200 points from attacks while offline. Something’s definately changed to make you less likely to win.

1 Like

I have only noticed differences on defensive losses. Offensively it’s the way it has always been for me. The boards are the same as they were a year ago, Only the heroes that are being used is changed.

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed an increase in the amount of defensive losses - I managed to drop to 2550 the other night. For months now I hadn’t dropped below ~2650. Of course there’s no difference in raids while attacking.

I have trouble believing classes have anything to do with it other than maybe increasing the amount of people playing overall or resetting their raid chests in the hopes of elemental chests.

1 Like

I feel the opposite to be honest. My team is basically the same and I am now hovering between 2200-2300 on defense. Before I was 2100-2200.

1 Like

I think what you are seeing with the defensive loss of cups, is just a large spike in the number of active raiders. The chest has a chance at emblems and at least while it’s new, more people are raiding more often to fill them.

Offensively, I have struggled a bit lately, scattered boards a lot and longer to fill chests, but this one I believe like was the case in the past not the reality of what was happening. Just the suggestive thinking turning into focusing on bad luck raiding so much you forget to focus on each individual matchup and what went wrong.

Cookie Settings