Some kind of record!

I was dropped about 300 cups in 20 minutes, roughly from 2770 to 2470! That’s a first! I was dropped before more than 300, but over the entire night! This time I’ve been raided like 15 times in 20 minutes… And my defense won two… had I lost those also, it would have been about 400 cups in 20 minutes… Must be some kind of record!!! Guess I had a really big red target painted on my defense team. Hurray!!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Grats! The higher you climb the faster the fall… :yum:

3 Likes

That’s not falling! That’s teleportation!!! :wink:

7 Likes

Its happened to me too. I’ve worked me way to top 10, log out wait 30min just to see how many times i was hit. Trophy loss is down to around 200 now. So suppose ive gotten better, lol

2 Likes

Last week i reached 2718 cups (my personal high water mark) and was attacked 13 times in < 5 minutes… i lost all 13 times and had 502 cups less than before… :frowning: … and still try hard to stay in diamond…

3 Likes

Hmmm… is there a pattern here? Why is it that usually you get maybe 10 - 15 attacks in 24 hours, and when you push a bit higher, all of a sudden all hell breaks loose?

1 Like

When you get into the top 100 the raids just go bananas for whatever reason. I’ve lost 340 in about 10 minutes when I took #1.

3 Likes

When I reached my all time high of 2785 I logged out for an hour and a half. When I came back I had lost 653 cups in less than 30 minutes. My offense >>>> defense.

3 Likes

I think it’s because people who are at the top are probably some of the most active players. Also the more cups you have the more your opponent wins by beating you so you become a more attractive target when you climb the ranks. Especially if you have a weak defense like me.

5 Likes

Strange… they say you can attack online players that are top 100, so how comes that in the half hour I was snooping around top100, checking the defenses there, looking for some “sacred monsters” to fight, I never got hit, and then, as soon as I went off line, BAM! Here you are! Down you go boy! Have some more! :laughing:

1 Like

When I was in the top 100 I got raided twice just before I logged out for a cool loss of 84 cups. That was just the beginning…

1 Like

Yes, the truth is that’s no place for my defense either…

1 Like

Made it to the top100 only once until now…back from 2798 to 2402 within 4 minutes after logout :joy:

This was in a short time as well, lol

3 Likes

When I broke 2950 and logged off for 5 mins to get some cereal in the kitchen I dropped 378 from 21 raids - even though I won a few.

I know as of lately pushing into 2600+ i will get attacked quite often while offline, i use a entire vanilla team save Zimkitty so not really to hard to defeat for the whales, don’t bother me at all im always earning diamond rewards in the end so im alright with it all.

I once lost 400 trophies in 8 minutes got attacked by tons of ppl losing 30+ at a time it was nuts dropped me out of diamond had to climb back in

Due to all those players near top100 rerolling for high cupped players to push themselves into the rankings.

If you are there, you get many opponents, who’ll give you beneath 20 cups.

The last 3 weeks I get 1 random day where I have a swarm of attacks out of nowhere. Had not logged in for hours and heard notifications and middle of day this was what nailed me in 8 minutes out of the blue. On the plus side had easy revenges and knocked out my heros without extra recourse :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed than whenever I got so high, re-rolling brought up the same names from time to time. Let’s say I’ve re-rolled 100 times, I’m 100% sure that some of the matches came up at least three or four times. I guess this means that those who spend a lot of time there are used to fighting among themselves pretty often…

1 Like