Some great ideas

So I have a couple of ideas that might be better for Small Giant as well as the community of players…

1. I would like to see this game become available on console like Xbox one, PlayStation, ect…

2. I also would like to be able to copy and paste from chat … but it doesn’t have to be able to html just to be able to copy another’s post in chat and paste in another chat would be great!

3. Atlantis summons I feel are a little bit expensive for what you get… I feel that if I spend that much gems or power through season 2 levels to get 100 Atlantis coins that 3* heros should not be given but at least 4* heros would be nice instead!

4. It would be awesome if we could have the special events twice as much often as we currently have… I think it would create a more active player community!

So this post I hope SG will read and put these ideas into consideration. Thanks fellow Heros for reading! (And don’t forget to kill the titans lolz)

1 Like

Please use the Forum Search to find the existing topics related to each of these ideas, and continue the discussion and vote on each thread. Thanks! :slight_smile: