Some general advice

Going by Kerridoc’s guidance, I would level Boldtusk, Falcon, Jackal and Hansel (Proteus is good there but is just a great all around hero) for Titans. Rigard, Peters and Melendor are great for war.

You should keep an eye out for Wilbur as he is great for Titans too.

2 Likes

Trials of Piety are on Sunday, too. I’ll leave Leonidas at +4 and start on Wu.

Gonna take a long, long time. I don’t mind, but I’d like to throw in maxing a 5* at some point. I actually have Wilbur. He’s at 4/11, I believe. I can post my entire roster?

You certainly can…

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply…war day yesterday :).

I can say you are to the point you have more than you can level. You are all over the place as you have so much is can get confusing.

Aside from the 4s I mentioned, I would finish Triton too. Sabina can be a good war healer.

Once you get the 4s done you have a lot of 5s to consider. Panther would be first for me due to Titan goodness.

Then you have choices in the long run. You have Guin and Kunchen which are both good tanks…I would lean towards Guin as we just discussed Panther…you could go panther, Guin, Obakan in your center. You can put Marj/Alasie on the wings.

You have a lot here and there are a lot of cobos you could stand up. I would just start with the 4* Titan hitters are go from there.

1 Like

One other piece of advice. FOCUS! Pick one hero of each color and take them as far as you’re going to. Give them all your feeders in that color. When they’re maxed (or at 3/60 or 3/70 if you’re stopping there), then move on to the next in that color. For now, I’d finish all the ones you have on final ascension already. Grimm, Peters, Hu, Rigard, and Wilbur. Then finish the ones on 3rd ascension that don’t need to go further (or aren’t worth the materials for final ascension): Owl to 2/60, Boomer to 3/60, Kelile to 3/60.

4 Likes

No problem, I understand. War day for all of us :wink: My alliance lost by 50 points :confused:

Having too many good heroes is definitely an okay problem to have, I think. I have noticed how all over the place I am. I’ll level a hero until it gets to the point where it takes a lot of feeders to go up a level. Then I’ll get impatient and jump to another hero. I need to pick something and stick with it until that hero is done.

I’ve seen a lot of people talk about how good Triton is. I haven’t leveled him at all. Is he really worth maxing before going to Ariel and/or Alasie?

Obakan could be in my long term defense? I was actually regretting using ascension mats on him. He was my only 5* purple and I wanted to max him, but I’d rather have panther and Kunchen.

I definitely need to focus more. I have a habit of leveling a hero until it starts to take a long time to increase them, then I get impatient and jump to another. Fortunately, I’m starting to get a little better at that. Grimm is now maxed. The only reason I upgraded Owl at all was because I didn’t have a yellow druid for Class Quests. That is another reason a lot of heroes are partially done. I wanted them for Class Quests. The only Quest I have trouble with now is Wizard/Sorcerer. I still have to carpet bomb the last stage.

If you want to frame Guin in purple he is your other option. I would not put Kunch next to Guin. Now, if you want to run a Kunch tank then things would need to be moved around.

I would do Triton (hardest hitting 4*) first because he is quick and has good tile damage (Titans).

1 Like

What do you think of Ariel? I love her mana generation. Plus, I like that she can get a free defense boost with Poseidon.

Triton would mean that all my good 4* blues are maxed. Unless you think Agwe and Captain of Diamonds are worth maxing? I’ve heard nothing but bad things about both of those heroes.

For green; would you do Hansel or Buddy first? I like how Buddy is sort of a green ramming pulverizor. Thinking only of titans here. We just took down our first 8* yesterday, but the one we are fighting today is almost definitely going to escape. Wish I had Tarlak :confused:

Is that bad? He is good on Titans :).

Uh no.

Hansel he is one of the best 4*s. I don’t care for Buddy on Titans due to his REALLY low tile damage and the minions slow things down. Hansel can stop the Titan from firing his special and he has good tile damage.

3 Likes

I already started on Ariel. I’ll switch to Triton. I was so happy pulling Ariel, I hate pushing her further down the queue :stuck_out_tongue:

For green I’ll finish Peters and maybe do either Melendor or Hansel.

Since I can complete all events and quests, as well as stay in diamond, I think titan damage should be my primary focus. I’ll definitely do a few pulls for Tarlak next time he is featured, and maybe for Ravnir in June. Other than that, I have all the heroes I really want(Minus Evelyn and GM).

I believe there is a Tarlak like HOTM coming so don’t break the bank on Tarlak.

Ravnir in June? Isn’t he more of a Wu Kong? I like that Tarlak doesn’t lower accuracy.

Nope, he is a blue…

Blue would be August, I think? I’ll have to search the forums to find out about him.

Ranvir is yellow 5* Wu in July. Miki is blue AoE for August

Ranvir July or June? July is Shehsat right?

Ravnir is June. So July would be purple, and then blue in August.